Louisville Game.. | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read the whole thread, so this has probably been covered, but we're setting up for a everyone had the flu post game presser right?

That or our Covid rules make it tough to compete like last year. Or maybe a little engine book will make an appearance

Did you guys know Lamar Jackson played college football at Louisville?
It’s up there with the “Dalvin Cook broke a rushing record today” FSU game a few years back

This is the worst scenario coming to life. Louisville is so much faster and we are sleep walking. Unbelievable!!

I really am at a loss at how DIno went from looking good his 1st three years to being totally inept that last 3 years. It is like he is a different person. His coaching the last 3 years has been some of the worst I have ever seen. How do you go from a 10 W year to only having 11 wins over the next 3 years?

I’d really like to see a second string qb and let’s see if we can pass it at all. Gain nothing with Shrader right now. Lamson or Morgan let’s do it.

I love Schrader, but if he doesn't learn how to be at least average as a downfield passer, this team isn't going to be anything special. Teams will sell out to stop the run like Louisville is doing l

I really am at a loss at how DIno went from looking good his 1st three years to being totally inept that last 3 years. It is like he is a different person. His coaching the last 3 years has been some of the worst I have ever seen. How do you go from a 10 W year to only having 11 wins over the next 3 years?
A ton of things broke our way for that 10 win season.

very nice of the football team to sacrifice a bowl game for JB to get another Natty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom