Louisville Game.. | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Dino trying his hardest to force Wildhacks hand with this drive. Calls a timeout with 6 seconds left lmao

So does anyone know farmland in NY? Asking for a friend

440px-Greg_Robinson_at_SJSU.jpg

Miss me guys?

This reminds me of that virginia tech game - 2000 I think it was when we just got blown out, or the old g-rob vs. pat white (wvu) games

Absolute embarassment on the part of Babers. This is as bad if not worse than Maryland and it's coming off a bye week. This program is not anywhere near where it should be in year six. I can't see how you can legitimately state that Babers will ever lead this program to be a consistent competative winner.

Welp it looks like this was a bad matchup. Doesn’t help that the online is just getting abused. But defensively we’re so concerned about Cunningham we forgot the rest of the kids are pretty good and can play. Anyone who thought this was a bad team because of their five losses hadn’t watched them play.

Great playcalling by Louisville you fake the Cunningham runs and drop back and throw the ball it’s like the old freeze option this is what Sterling should’ve done throughout the season with Schrader.

tackling today just horrid not sure what happened to that we’ve been a good tackling team all year.

Had an equally difficult time understanding Satterfield in his interview.

Maybe he & Lamar shared a flight of bourbon up 28-3.

This might be the worst half of football I've seen out to a Syracuse football team.
Not really. There's a ton to chose from the last 20 years. I remember Shafer blowouts to FSU, Clemson and Georgia Tech. More recent variety are Maryland and BC in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom