Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations

As much as I thought it was the right thing for JB to retire, it will always bother me that he only has 998 "official" wins as far as the NCAA goes. Would have really liked him to get to 1000 even though we all know he is already there. I really wish that someday he gets those wins back and preferably when he is around to see it. Unbelievably unfair to see what schools get away with when the book was thrown at us for minor violations in comparison.

As much as I thought it was the right thing for JB to retire, it will always bother me that he only has 998 "official" wins as far as the NCAA goes. Would have really liked him to get to 1000 even though we all know he is already there. I really wish that someday he gets those wins back and preferably when he is around to see it. Unbelievably unfair to see what schools get away with when the book was thrown at us for minor violations in comparison.
Um, he did get to 1000 in the NCAA record book. He has 1015 according to those idiots. 1116 in reality. He crossed 1000 for the second time back in November.

No we were just dumb and self imposed. The schools who self imposed faced tougher punishments than the ones who fought against it.
Well, if you read the article, you'd see that Kansas also self-imposed. Or, to be more accurate, Self-imposed.

What’s the point of having the levels of violations then? If it’s going to equate to zero punishment, what a joke. It’s unreal how bad ncaa is on all fronts. Buncha non sports playing losers making decisions in sports

What’s the point of having the levels of violations then? If it’s going to equate to zero punishment, what a joke. It’s unreal how bad ncaa is on all fronts. Buncha non sports playing losers making decisions in sports
Yup. The entire process is/was a joke. Not sure what the procedure will even be going forward.

I wish we would file a lawsuit based on everything that’s happened the past 5 years.
For what? NCAA is a private organization. It’s members agree to be governed by the NCAA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom