Louisville next year | Syracusefan.com

Louisville next year

PoppyHart

All American
could be pre-season number #1, assuming Dieng returns.

Likely only losing Siva and Ware.

I'd think the top five will include Duke, UK, Lou, Arizona, and Michigan State

Now way dude, dung is gone, ware won't be back yet, smith might be gone etc... Cuse top 10 for sure based on returning talent and the Guys coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now way dude, dung is gone, ware won't be back yet, smith might be gone etc... Cuse top 10 for sure based on returning talent and the Guys coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt Smith has the frame for the NBA, and Dieng is projected as a mid-to late 1st rounder. But even if just one of them comes back, they have top-5 talent in Hancock, Harrell, Behanan, Blackshear, Van Treese, and the #3 incoming PG.

New Mexico did stumble in tourney, but it returns every one of its starters. Definetely will receive top 10 attention in preseason.

could be pre-season number #1, assuming Dieng returns.

Likely only losing Siva and Ware.

I'd think the top five will include Duke, UK, Lou, Arizona, and Michigan State

Who do you have leaving Michigan? Burke for sure, but also littles Robinson and Hardaway? I don't think both those guys leave plus McGary. UM is loaded with young guys, no way they all go.

Who do you have leaving Michigan? Burke for sure, but also littles Robinson and Hardaway? I don't think both those guys leave plus McGary. UM is loaded with young guys, no way they all go.

My guess is McGary returns, the others don't.

Yeah, assuming Dieng is leaving, they'll still be top 5. They have the #1 JUCO player coming in to take over for Siva. They're also adding a top 12 PG and top 10 SG from the high school ranks (per ESPN). I'd have to believe Russ Smith sticks around unless he just wants to make money overseas. Harrell is going to be an absolute monster once his skills develop further, and he'll take over for Dieng. Hancock returns, too, and I'm glad we don't have to see him again.

And if Dieng returns, they'll be playing one year from tonight.

Dieng is leaving. Pretty sure he walked with the seniors on their Senior Night.

Yeah, assuming Dieng is leaving, they'll still be top 5. They have the #1 JUCO player coming in to take over for Siva. They're also adding a top 12 PG and top 10 SG from the high school ranks (per ESPN). I'd have to believe Russ Smith sticks around unless he just wants to make money overseas. Harrell is going to be an absolute monster once his skills develop further, and he'll take over for Dieng. Hancock returns, too, and I'm glad we don't have to see him again.

And if Dieng returns, they'll be playing one year from tonight.

Rozier is a prep school kid, not juco.

Rozier is a prep school kid, not juco.
Right, but doesn't he get ranked as a HS kid though? Maybe not. Either way, he was a top 50-75 recruit a year ago.

My guess is McGary returns, the others don't.

McGary is gone. Too high of a profile, weak draft. He'll go between 12-20. Burke, Hardaway JR, Robinson - all gone.

Dieng is definitely gone. Siva graduates. Smith, Blackshear, and Behanan aren't going anywhere. Ware MIGHT be back for the second half of the season. We've got a great class coming in. We'll definitely be top 10.

Please, UK will be #1 until proven otherwise. You guys know how this works.

McGary is gone. Too high of a profile, weak draft. He'll go between 12-20. Burke, Hardaway JR, Robinson - all gone.

Michigan fans are going to hate the fact that McGary had his coming out party in the tourney. He could be a lottery pick by the time the NBA draft shakes out. I think he's G O N E.

Michigan fans are going to hate the fact that McGary had his coming out party in the tourney. He could be a lottery pick by the time the NBA draft shakes out. I think he's G O N E.

You know it is truly miraculous what happened to Michigan in this tournament. Between McGary and the other kid, it would be like DC2 and Cooney turning into lottery picks for us as soon as the tournament started. It's just unfathomable.

You know it is truly miraculous what happened to Michigan in this tournament. Between McGary and the other kid, it would be like DC2 and Cooney turning into lottery picks for us as soon as the tournament started. It's just unfathomable.

Man, you just made me smile and even snicker. Right on! I agree with you on that, simply amazing. As much as I dislike the team after what happened, I am happy for those 2 kids getting to have the brightest moments of their lives on the big stage. I like seeing dreams come true for underdog types...just not against us!

Russ Smith's dad just said on Sportscenter his son is forgoing his Senior Season and is entering the NBA draft. No Siva, Smith, and Dieng(who was honored on Senior Day night by Pitino and is 22 who is going as well) Louisville won't be a preseason number 1 next year.

Dieng is definitely gone. Siva graduates. Smith, Blackshear, and Behanan aren't going anywhere. Ware MIGHT be back for the second half of the season. We've got a great class coming in. We'll definitely be top 10.
Smith is gone and so is Hancock. You lose a ton

How do they leave Michigan out of the top25? They must be predicting they lose half the team to the draft?
Burke and Hardaway are most likely gone. McGary could be gone as well. Thats a lot to lose.

How do they leave Michigan out of the top25? They must be predicting they lose half the team to the draft?
Burke is gone as the first or second PG drafted. Robinson III is likely gone, Hardaway Junior is gone, and Mitch "I am not even as good as Nick Collison, but the media makes me out to be God" McGary may declare as well. That team only has Stasukas coming back for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom