Louisville next year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville next year

Smith is gone and so is Hancock. You lose a ton
Hancock is only a junior so he'll be back. Smith's dad made a comment that his son would test the waters but he's expected to return.

I don't think anybody expected us to be #1 next year considering UK has an ungodly amount of talent coming in. Preseason rankings don't really mean that much when you think about it.

Hancock is only a junior so he'll be back. Smith's dad made a comment that his son would test the waters but he's expected to return.

I don't think anybody expected us to be #1 next year considering UK has an ungodly amount of talent coming in. Preseason rankings don't really mean that much when you think about it.

Give me a quick breakdown on your recruits...I want to know more about your recruits and what you expect from them.

I may be wrong, but I thought Smith and Dieng were the only UofL NBA-caliber picks. I can't see Siva making a team when he has no outside shot and melts against a good defender.

Smith's biggest issue is his size imo, and that isn't gonna change by returning. But that doesn't mean he should leave either.

What is wrong with these UL guys don't they know they should all leave and cash in now while they're hot. How does Dieng not leave? They luck out in that 6'0 guards are not highly valued by the NBA so Russ Smith will probably be back and Hancock is a redshirt junior so he's back as well. Hey Behanan please leave already. I'm sure back to back Final Fours will put Pitino's recruiting in the stratosphere.

Smith is going to the NBA. It was announced. And Dieng, as stated earlier, walked on Senior night. He is gone as well.

Kevin Ware's injury is a 3 month injury, I'm not sure why people continue to make it more than what it is. He'll be back by the start of the season.

Burke is gone as the first or second PG drafted. Robinson III is likely gone, Hardaway Junior is gone, and Mitch "I am not even as good as Nick Collison, but the media makes me out to be God" McGary may declare as well. That team only has Stasukas coming back for sure.

Don't forget Spike. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom