LSU fans are Syracuse fans are LSU fans | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LSU fans are Syracuse fans are LSU fans

I am in Houston, Texas. My friend here is an LSU alumnus and fan. He asked me all sorts of questions about what to do at Syracuse. He sounded genuinely excited about playing Cuse.

I always thought the MetLife games should be vs Army or Navy. Alternating years? Discount tickets for veterans (?) Heck I don't know. Will the Villanova game this year in the Dome make any $$? I want big names (or at least football names) in the Dome! I know I am a dreamer but I hope I am not the only one...

I always thought the MetLife games should be vs Army or Navy. Alternating years? Discount tickets for veterans (?) Heck I don't know. Will the Villanova game this year in the Dome make any $$? I want big names (or at least football names) in the Dome! I know I am a dreamer but I hope I am not the only one...

I like the idea but would that make the Met look like a ghost town? One thing about a Michigan or the like...they bring fans and have plenty of them but I'm not so confident that Army or Navy could do the same. I see very little incentive for SU fans to go. Personally, I'd by far rather go to Annapolis.

I like the idea but would that make the Met look like a ghost town? One thing about a Michigan or the like...they bring fans and have plenty of them but I'm not so confident that Army or Navy could do the same. I see very little incentive for SU fans to go. Personally, I'd by far rather go to Annapolis.
Agreed it isn't practical. And also agree about Annapolis and I will add Michie Stadium. Great venue near the Hudson River. Oh well... ;)

Id much rather play this game in death valley that's the selling point for me and recruits. A TRUE home and home is best for both fan bases and teams... damn playing in Houston against wisky thats nuts aren't there enough CFB teams in Texas?

Looking forward to hosting these guys at the tailgate and hopefully tailgating down there. Love Louisianna and its food spent some time down there between Nola and baton rouge with habitat for humanity during college, good people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom