LSU Game Thread... | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

LSU Game Thread...

LSU seemed to adjust by calling for quick passes, and no more big drop backs on their last drive. Our defense was getting all kinds of pressure until that happened. Time for the LB's and secondary to step up in the second half if that continues.

Hard to have patience when we really haven't done anything on the offensive side of the ball. Need to stretch the field more and the lack of a deep threat hurts. Can't dip and doink against LSU and expect to win.
giphy.gif

Why? Yea they played well most of the half , but we are now giving up chunk plays with wrs crossing over the middle, with nobody home. An area of the field we refuse to explore. Again, the T2 at its best without the 2 safeties in the same zip code.

It's football, no D should be expected to throw a shutout. Tampa 2 gave up 7 to an SEC team. That dog ain't hunting.

Ravian Pierce has been disappointing thus far this year. Thought he would be Gronk-like out there.

Him waving the LSU crowd to get louder before a big 3rd down play let’s me know all I need to know about him. Clown. You’ve gotta accomplish something before you pull something like that.

Honestly just hoping we keep it close so I don't have to hear more bios like how the backup LSU long snapper was raised by vampires in Bon-Temps and can only play at night.
No kidding. Announce thefrigging game!

Why? Yea they played well most of the half , but we are now giving up chunk plays with wrs crossing over the middle, with nobody home. An area of the field we refuse to explore. Again, the T2 at its best without the 2 safeties in the same zip code.

One friggin play that scheme wise shouldn’t have happened. That was 100% on the execution. Of all that games to complain about the defensive scheme. Agendas suck.

Time keeper is on the home sideline. Wonder how that will turn out.

this isn't a good example for you're T2 narrative. Defense has been downright impessive

Honestly just hoping we keep it close so I don't have to hear more bios like how the backup LSU long snapper was raised by vampires in Bon-Temps and can only play at night.

I thought his father was choked to death with a bread wrapper by a vampire when he was five.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom