LSU/OU HC jobs... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LSU/OU HC jobs...

Kelly to LSU is insane. Obviously it has to be an incredible offer but I also wonder if Kelly thinks he’s reached his ceiling at ND and he wants to land consistent top 3 classes and win a title or two before he retires.

Kelly to LSU is insane. Obviously it has to be an incredible offer but I also wonder if Kelly thinks he’s reached his ceiling at ND and he wants to land consistent top 3 classes and win a title or two before he retires.
Maybe he want's a chance at beating Bama

Yeah, maybe he wants a shot at Saban where the academic playing field is level

Both Riley and Kelly got to the CFB playoff but got rolled. Need better talent to compete with Clemson and Alabama.

I could see Saban leaving Bama for ND to get out of the SEC rat race where nothing is ever good enough.

irony is ND has a top five class coming in next year.

What is the website that has all the college football coaches chatter?

I think you may be onto something here. It's hard to see how Kelly can improve on what he's done at ND and consistently be in the CFP. He's had really good teams, but that's not enough. At LSU, he can go after players he couldn't even think about recruiting for ND.

I think you may be onto something here. It's hard to see how Kelly can improve on what he's done at ND and consistently be in the CFP. He's had really good teams, but that's not enough. At LSU, he can go after players he couldn't even think about recruiting for ND.
Maybe true but he's just removed five ACC teams from his schedule and in their place has added six SEC West opponents. Ouch!

Maybe true but he's just removed five ACC teams from his schedule and in their place has added six SEC West Opponents. Ouch!
Despite an occasional slip against ATM, LSU has done fairly well against the SEC West, with Bama as the biggest stumbling block. What will be very interesting is how the SEC will be structured when Texas and Oklahoma join the conference in 2025. If they do go to 4-team pods, I could see LSU as having both Texas schools, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, and both Mississippi schools as their conference schedule., with the Mississippi schools and Arkansas as their pod.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom