Luke Arciniega | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Luke Arciniega

GO CUSE!!!!!! Hopefully that concussion isn't still an issue because he really does have some size, speed, and talent from the looks of it.
Plug him in at MLB and give Spruill/Davis/Lynch one more year of S&C and that is a pretty decent LB group.

Saweettttt ... just saw that ... 245 is some good beef in the middle ...

With him and the added bulk at DT this team will no longer be run over. We are big up the middle now. Is he a January enrolle?

He became a must get once Walker committed to the Ducks. Glad to have him on board.

Just checked the facts- he's 2 to play 2. Can't wait to see what he can do.

Just checked the facts- he's 2 to play 2. Can't wait to see what he can do.
can also petition for a 3rd year because he sat a year for med hardship. could be 3 to play 2

he is one big mofo for a MLB...Love to have played rutgirls one more time just to punish them for being ignorant.

my world,my wish:)

can also petition for a 3rd year because he sat a year for med hardship. could be 3 to play 2
Sounds risky.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Great news that he'll be here in January / for spring ball. That will really put him in a position to fill the hole at MLB vacated by Diabate.

Question for Tomcat or anyone else who has watched this kid's film: how is his speed? Lateral mobility? He's a big guy [6-4]--does he have the mobility needed to excel in Schaefer's system?

Great news that he'll be here in January / for spring ball. That will really put him in a position to fill the hole at MLB vacated by Diabate.

Question for Tomcat or anyone else who has watched this kid's film: how is his speed? Lateral mobility? He's a big guy [6-4]--does he have the mobility needed to excel in Schaefer's system?
He has good speed. I believe there may be film earlier in this thread.

hard to tell,he's put on 40 pounds since high school,but his film says he has very good range and is a very nasty hitter.

Look at the Hudl video. This guy is a beast. What an exciting pick up

Looks like a complete stud let's just hope he keeps his head up not an easy task for a Mike.

Billy Fucillo HUGE! This is really good news as this was the one major weakness in our D next year. Also this gives a couple of kids the chance to develop like the "under the radar" LB from Rochester because he got injured this year. I'm so excited Luke is going to wear Orange!

Billy Fucillo HUGE! This is really good news as this was the one major weakness in our D next year. Also this gives a couple of kids the chance to develop like the "under the radar" LB from Rochester because he got injured this year. I'm so excited Luke is going to wear Orange!
More excited about Marquez Hodge than Devan Carter as a LB prospect but now we can hopeflly redshirt both.

If he gets the medical hardship, wouldn't it be 3 to play 3? If I understand it right. He was concussed in 2010. Took 2011 off and played this year. So he has only played one year. If they grant him the extra year, wouldn't it be 3 to play 3?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom