Luke MacPhail transferring to Utah Tech | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Luke MacPhail transferring to Utah Tech

FYI:

Why is Utah called the Dixie State?

The sign is a nod to the region's White pioneers who were members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In the mid-19th century, these settlers first called the region “Dixie” because their mission was to grow cotton for their church, according to many of their descendants and local historians.

Say it with me now. What the heck is Utah Tech?

FYI:

The sign is a nod to the region's White pioneers who were members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In the mid-19th century, these settlers first called the region “Dixie” because their mission was to grow cotton for their church, according to many of their descendants and local historians.
I love reading history nuggets like that

FYI:

Weird history there.

FYI:

OttoinGrotto

I cannot wait to see how he does out there. Like a lab experiment really, seeing how a former walk on here does at a place like this. Would not be surprised to see him and his team do well or at least better than the recent past losing records there. Hope to see it.

Why didn’t we try him in bowl?
download (19).jpeg

Should have given him a shot.

I like the logo. It's like a combination of the Buffalo Bills and the Sabres goathead.
Yeah the branding they went with for the school isn't bad.

Name is bland, but the branding is solid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom