Lunardi Keeps KU #1 Seed after their loss | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi Keeps KU #1 Seed after their loss

How can anyone with the common sense of a six year old say a seven loss team is better than a three loss team, when both play in comparable leagues? Especially as many have pointed out that the three loss team lost two to number 5 and 12 in the country. Yes we have one very What loss at home. But that's a hallmark of college basketball. Look at all the upsets of even as high as 2 seeds in the tourney of late. One bad loss should not ruin a season.

How can anyone with the common sense of a six year old say a seven loss team is better than a three loss team, when both play in comparable leagues? Especially as many have pointed out that the three loss team lost two to number 5 and 12 in the country. Yes we have one very What loss at home. But that's a hallmark of college basketball. Look at all the upsets of even as high as 2 seeds in the tourney of late. One bad loss should not ruin a season.
What we've learned is that 25 game win streaks is less meaningful than losing 3 of 4 at some point.

I wish I got paid that kind of money to make up brackets all day.
I have some friends that follow the bracket stuff much closer than I do and lunardi is considered the joke amongst serious "tologists". Anyway, I wonder if there's ever been a 7 loss team as a no. 1 (or ranked this high).

I have some friends that follow the bracket stuff much closer than I do and lunardi is considered the joke amongst serious "tologists". Anyway, I wonder if there's ever been a 7 loss team as a no. 1 (or ranked this high).

Yup.

Joe Lunardi‏@ESPNLunardi21 mins
Seed list (CAPs=AQ): 01-ARIZ, 02-FLA, 03-WICH, 04-KAN; 05-Cuse, 06-Duke, 07-Wisc, 08-UVA; 09-NOVA, 10-MICH, 11-Creigh, 12-IowaSt.

Joe Lunardi‏@ESPNLunardi21 mins
Seed list (CAPs=AQ): 01-ARIZ, 02-FLA, 03-WICH, 04-KAN; 05-Cuse, 06-Duke, 07-Wisc, 08-UVA; 09-NOVA, 10-MICH, 11-Creigh, 12-IowaSt.

Its a joke that we move off of the first line with a road loss to the #12 ranked team, with Kansas taking our spot, but that they retain their spot on the first line with a road loss to an unranked team, with their 7 losses to our 3.