Lunardi latest bracket... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi latest bracket...

I'm not confident we'd beat Providence but considering Lunardi is awful at his job, I'm not concerned with this draw.

Providence beat Villanova at Villanova this year. I would just be happy to get into the tournament.

I knew we had dropped a lot in RPI and on the consenus ranking on bracketmatrix.com this week, but this is a bit troubling to me---this is the first bracket to pull us out of the Dance completely!

http://realtimerpi.com/bracketology/bracketology_Men.html

At least give us a "play-in" game on Tues/Wed for Christ sake! This has the Bonnies in safely at 10 (a bye), which is a bit different than many brackets I have seen. I actually don't have a huge issue with this as they have a great RPI (35) with 3 top-50 wins (1 less than us). I had been rooting for them (to help us out and give us another top-50), but no more!

Look closely, this has SMU and Louisville included.

I knew we had dropped a lot in RPI and on the consenus ranking on bracketmatrix.com this week, but this is a bit troubling to me---this is the first bracket to pull us out of the Dance completely!

http://realtimerpi.com/bracketology/bracketology_Men.html

At least give us a "play-in" game on Tues/Wed for Christ sake! This has the Bonnies in safely at 10 (a bye), which is a bit different than many brackets I have seen. I actually don't have a huge issue with this as they have a great RPI (35) with 3 top-50 wins (1 less than us). I had been rooting for them (to help us out and give us another top-50), but no more!
Look closely, this has SMU and Louisville included.
RealtimeRPI is the worst. The absolute worst. I actually paid for it for a year (so I could get daily, not weekly, updates once Palm moved to CBS and folded his collegerpi.com site). Didn't think it was worth it, so I notified them (via the site link) I wanted to cancel. No reply. Same thing 5 more times. Couldn't change my card, or cancel. Fortunately (???) or coincidentally, there as a security breach at some major retailer, and my bank decided, to be on the safe side, to reissue my card. It came with a new number. Otherwise, I would probably still be paying for it.

Stay away. Caveat emptor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom