Lunardi still has SU in Buffalo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi still has SU in Buffalo

I agree it doesn't make sense to do an "as of" bracket right now, because it would result in some really crazy seedings that would drive people crazy and it just wouldn't be worth it. But it's kind of disingenuous to say it's a snapshot when it's clearly not. But despite the people who trash lunardi every time he posts an update, for better or worse, the general public eats this up, so he's going to keep doing it.

Not saying you are not aware, but he doesn't exactly force it upon ESPN. They simply say, "Hey Joe, get us your bracket by "X-day", and he does. It's so comical that people blame him and not the employer.

hahaha Man we need to start thinking if we'll be a 1, a 2, or a 3 seed in the NIT. We have only played 1 good team. GT and UConn are nothing compared to the top ACC teams. This team may win 6-8 games in conference play with this defense.

Not saying you are not aware, but he doesn't exactly force it upon ESPN. They simply say, "Hey Joe, get us your bracket by "X-day", and he does. It's so comical that people blame him and not the employer.

Yeah, obviously it's coming from above him, certainly didnt mean to imply otherwise.

If i had to guess, and this could be way off, I would bet Lunardi understands how ultimately pointless it is to do this right now. But he's not gonna say no, and I don't blame him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom