Lunardi | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Syracuse nowhere to be found

IMG_6858.jpeg

does Lunardi still change his bubble teams like an hour before the selection show, where he magically changes a bunch of teams? he's a hack and just does this for clickbait, but honestly throw the last 8-12 teams in a blender as there is not much to sperate any of 'em.

Beat Clemson is looking like the path we need to take. the B12 getting 9 teams doesn't leave much room for schools like us. Even then we just barely become bubble talk when teams like Ok may win 7-8 in the B12 . Feels like we could have 23 wins and still be on the outside right now.

And so begins his trolling.

Having Pitt is a shot at Cuse fanatics. He’s generating clicks

He's towards the middle of the pack every year in terms of accuracy, he just has the largest platform. Many more accurate guys have us among that next four out/other grouping. We take care of business tomorrow we should see ourselves start to appear in first 4 in / last 4 out heading into the ACCT.

Just because you’re first of the biggest name doesn't mean you’re the best, Lunardi has proved that time and time again. He’s gotta have an agenda against Syracuse at this point

The Big 12 played this system in the smartest way. They might get 10 teams in and only really should get 6 or 7 in. Genius scheduling and coaching. Bring me Chicago State in 2024/5 and let's beat them by 100!

Just because you’re first of the biggest name doesn't mean you’re the best, Lunardi has proved that time and time again. He’s gotta have an agenda against Syracuse at this point
he most certainly does not have an agenda against Syracuse. If I had to guess, he couldn't care less about them or any other team in particular outside of St. Joes.

Hopefully we learned something from our scheduling this year and our NET experience. Next season we should game the NET rankings just as other teams, and entire conferences did this season. 9 of our 11 OOC games next season should be scheduled against Q4 teams. Run up the margin of victory in all 9 of those games. That's how you get a high NET. Check out most of the Big 12 teams this season. They all played 8-9 Q4 games. We have 4.

does Lunardi still change his bubble teams like an hour before the selection show, where he magically changes a bunch of teams? he's a hack and just does this for clickbait, but honestly throw the last 8-12 teams in a blender as there is not much to sperate any of 'em.
That is exactly what he does every year... I thinks he checks people like jerry Palm the week before and his picks change drastically. He then claims only 1 or 2 wrong... All year long he has been saying 3 maybe 4 from ACC.. We will see

Hopefully we learned something from our scheduling this year and our NET experience. Next season we should game the NET rankings just as other teams, and entire conferences did this season. 9 of our 11 OOC games next season should be scheduled against Q4 teams. Run up the margin of victory in all 9 of those games. That's how you get a high NET. Check out most of the Big 12 teams this season. They all played 8-9 Q4 games. We have 4.
These schools should up their guarantee prices since they're so valuable to gaming the NET system.

That is exactly what he does every year... I thinks he checks people like jerry Palm the week before and his picks change drastically. He then claims only 1 or 2 wrong... All year long he has been saying 3 maybe 4 from ACC.. We will see
Palm isnt accurate either, hes 50 spots behind Lunardi according to bracket matrix.

Frankly, it isn't that hard to be relatively accurate about the teams who are IN, seed line is more interesting. 60-64 of the 68 teams are essentially set prior to the conference tournaments/bid stealers.

I mean, most people on this board agree we're not in the tournament right now, and need at least 2 wins to feel like we're on the bubble.

If that's the take from a bunch of BIASED Syracuse fans, why in the world would Lunardi have us in?

No one has us in bracket matrix right now, fwiw
The “bracketologists” rarely go above 60 in the NET. My concern is the NCAA tournament committee won’t either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom