Lunardi's first Bracketology for next year | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi's first Bracketology for next year

"He is well known as the resident bracketologist for ESPN. In addition to his duties at ESPN, he is the Assistant Vice President of Marketing Communications at Saint Joseph's University and does color commentary for men's basketball for the Saint Joseph's Hawks."

I just noticed that Lunardi's Wikipedia article lists his height and weight (5'6", 180 lbs). For some reason that just cracked me up since he's not an athlete.

Does Lunardi do anything else all year long? Where do I sign up?

Well, all you have to do is come up with an original and creative idea that millions of people nationwide are interested in reading. Seems pretty easy. :)

Yup, silly. A two seed. Swap out SU and Ohio St and it makes a lot more sense.

I can't believe I am criticizing a bracket guess 10+ months before the 2014 selection show. Oh Lord

The top three teams from the ACC have to be in a different region. If Duke is better than us, they get first dibs on the east region.

Brackets at this time of year are rather meaningless. But one key point as was demonstrated in Lundardi's bracket ... we need to be ranked higher than Duke on the s curve to get to MSG.

Brackets at this time of year are rather meaningless. But one key point as was demonstrated in Lundardi's bracket ... we need to be ranked higher than Duke on the s curve to get to MSG.

Or finish fourth, which we probably don't want to think about at this point

Ridicule me all you want.. but if my understanding is correct that boatright and napier are both back...

Uconn should be a top 10 program again next year.

Even with them back, uconn won't be appreciably better than they were this year.

Let alone top 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom