Lunardi's first Bracketology for next year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi's first Bracketology for next year

look at his one from aug 2012, kentucky a #1 seed and Ucla, didn't work out well for them

This is crazy! There's no way we aren't a 1 seed. Noone has a tougher SOS, more quality wins, or a better road record at this point in the season. We're getting screwed!
Games in NC (especially those vs NC State) will be viewed as home games.

Games in NC (especially those vs NC State) will be viewed as home games.
I believe The Maui Invitational is the new Carrier Classic as well.

Give me the 3 in the East instead of the 2 in the Midwest!

I'm not gonna say Bracketology is meaningless, but I will say...

CAKEWALK TO THE FINAL FOUR!!

Dang you beat me to it. I will quibble a little bit because the meme is CAKEWALK to the ELITE 8 then one relatively tough game to make it to XXXXX {insert site of final four for that particular year}!!

Also: I'D TAKE THAT DRAW IN A HEARTBEAT (applies to all mock brackets)

And: HOLY CRAP HARDEST ROAD TO THE FF IN THE SHOT CLOCK ERA!!! (applies to all real brackets)

Michigan as a 2-seed... sure thing buddy.
If McGary, and Glenn Robinson III return Michigan is a top 15 team with Stauskas, Spike Albrecht, and they got 2 top 50 recruits, and the rest of the B1G will be down especially if Gary Harris and Derrick Nix leave Michigan State. I think the best team going into next year for the B1G is Michigan State followed by Michigan and Iowa with Ohio State and Indiana as borderline top 25 teams.

Lol at fgcu getting a 15 seed again against another team we are very familiar with.

Lol at fgcu getting a 15 seed again against another team we are very familiar with.

They probably ought to start a new rule whereby FGCU gets an automatic 15 seed regardless of any season results.

, tournaments we aren't even playing in are considered home games and count against our RPI

Well Duh...doesn't the Pacific meet the Atlantic at the Tierra Del Fuego?
tierradf.gif

This is crazy! There's no way we aren't a 1 seed. Noone has a tougher SOS, more quality wins, or a better road record at this point in the season. We're getting screwed!
You know the routine, it's pre,pre,pre,preseason and we still haven't left NYS...

We aren't officially ACC till July 1st, but if C.J. Fair returns we will be a top 4 seed again next year most likely so the 2 seed is realistic, but as someone has mentioned Colorado is a top 15 team next year they have Dinwiddy returning and that team will be solid and above a 7 seed. Also, I would rather not be on the same half of the bracket as Kentucky if possible with all that talent they will have next year. Also, Ohio State as a 2 seed with Deshawn Thomas isn't likely IMO.
Well, everybody got excited about All the talent they had this year. How did that turn out? They weren't all that great even with Noel.

He doesn't think much of the C7/Big East. The highest seed is Marquette at #6. Gtown #8, Nova #11. No Butler, no Xavier.
Over-values the AAC. UConn #3 (when did they get a frontcourt?). Memphis #3? They actually have to play some real teams like Ville, UConn, Cincy and Temple so they won't be going 16-0 against CUSA dung so I doubt they are seeded that high. Could SU get a #2? Yes, but an awful lot of things have to pan out for us to be that high. Michigan at #2? Losing their starting backcourt of Burke and Hardaway...will not be easy to replace and not miss a beat.

Ridicule me all you want.. but if my understanding is correct that boatright and napier are both back...

Uconn should be a top 10 program again next year.

This is nonsense. NO way they don't put us in the NYC regional with our resume. A joke.
Yup, silly. A two seed. Swap out SU and Ohio St and it makes a lot more sense.

I can't believe I am criticizing a bracket guess 10+ months before the 2014 selection show. Oh Lord

They probably ought to start a new rule whereby FGCU gets an automatic 15 seed regardless of any season results.
Well with new coach Joe Dooley on board I am expecting to be above a 15 for the next year if not for years to come!!

Not now The coach took his wife with him.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

lunardi can go back the f%$K to sleep til groundhogs day.

Syracuse, Villanova, Notre Dame, Uconn all in the Buffalo pod? That would be a hot ticket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom