L'Ville vs Miami | Syracusefan.com

L'Ville vs Miami

Crowd as to be expected is insane. Bobby P returns (minus his motorcycle), first ACC game, blackout, and the U as an opener. Sweet helmets to boot!

Not a good start. By process of elimination I'll be rooting for The U.

Rooting for the U also, but their QB is far from ready for the big stage at this point...

If Ville is as advertised, that ND-Ville-FSU stretch is starting to look like something an SEC school would think is a nightmare. ...Not to mention Clemson 2 weeks after.

Ville's uni's are dope. Miami's are decent, not sure how I feel about the helmets.

I wouldn't mind if we did a black out uni with orange numbers. In fact, I would love if we did that.

7-7... that's better!

yeah those unis are the bomb. Makes SU's look like pop warner...uhggg
In our defense, the ones we wore opening night are probably the weakest. The other 2, I think, are pretty beast.

longislandcuse said:
In our defense, the ones we wore opening night are probably the weakest. The other 2, I think, are pretty beast.

If we aren't going to use orange pants, then I'd pick the all whites as the best with the copper orange helmet.

If Ville is as advertised, that ND-Ville-FSU stretch is starting to look like something an SEC school would think is a nightmare. ...Not to mention Clemson 2 weeks after.
Yeah, that stretch is absolutely brutal. Oh boy.

Refs suck in this game.

The head referee is the same one that ref'd our game on Friday, I am pretty sure. Watched the game for a 2nd time earlier today. Yes I am a glutton for punishment.

I thought the Miami Uni's in pictures looked pretty good, not sure I like them on TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom