Malachi Today | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Malachi Today

NYCorange said:
Regarding Malachi's draft stock, I think that it might be a case where he either leaves this year, or stays all 4. He's very old for a freshman--he'll be 20 tomorrow (happy birthday Mal!)-- and is getting toward that age where the rate of improvement has to be ridiculously (and unrealistically) fast in order to offset his increasing age. It doesn't help that he's not unbelievably athletic. I think Mal could easily have a good NBA career. I could see him as a poor man's Klay Thompson or Jimmy Butler. He's a nice sized 3 and D wing.
By "poor" you mean both economically and morally bankrupt right? Because while I really love this kid...those 2 guys are 2 of the best in the game.

By "poor" you mean both economically and morally bankrupt right? Because while I really love this kid...those 2 guys are 2 of the best in the game.

And he's still sub 30% from three.

Well that has to be BS because everybody knows that Cooney is the worst shooter to ever come to Syracuse. He took over the title from Southerland, who took it over from GMac.
I think Andy, Scoop and Brandon my have held the title for a while too.

Sure, I meant that as a best case scenario. He might end up out of the league in 3 years too. But I think that's the type (if not complete quality) of player he projects as best case scenario.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom