Many of you got this...for those that didn't | Syracusefan.com

Many of you got this...for those that didn't

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
fan_thankyou_top.jpg

Thank you to all our fans at the Clemson game who truly showed us what it means to say "I’m in".

Your support is truly priceless, and is the foundation we need to continue to build our program.

Dr. Daryl Gross | Athletic Director

I was so proud to run through that Carrier Dome tunnel and see our fans, our community, our students out there representing us and wanting us to be what we want to be.

We asked for the crowd to be the 12th man, and YOU were great.

We owe you more and we're going to give you more.

Scott Shafer | Head Football Coach

Last edited:
Hey, I can see me in there.

wow that pic is literally taken right where I sit. Maybe i took it and didnt realize it.

Tajh Boyd was just very complimentary of the Carrier Dome on CFB Daily. He compared the noise level to VT's Lane Stadium, and we really never were able to get going. Nice to hear Dari to ask 3 or 4 questions about our venue...actually called it "historic"

Tajh Boyd was just very complimentary of the Carrier Dome on CFB Daily. He compared the noise level to VT's Lane Stadium, and we really never were able to get going. Nice to hear Dari to ask 3 or 4 questions about our venue...actually called it "historic"

Coach Hambone called the Dome "awesome" pre-game.

It's funny how people have such spirited debates about how the "SU administration" needs to make the game atmosphere better. Seems to me all it takes is 45K+ SU fans turning out and being fans.

It's a fabulous venue when the fans want it to be.

Had SU stuck those 2 drives in the endzone in the 3rd to get to 35-28 the place would have been cranking. it was so close to really getting good..

Coach Hambone called the Dome "awesome" pre-game.

It's funny how people have such spirited debates about how the "SU administration" needs to make the game atmosphere better. Seems to me all it takes is 45K+ SU fans turning out and being fans.

It's a fabulous venue when the fans want it to be.

When referencing the "SU administration", at least for me, it's usually in regards to them shipping the marquee games to MetLife. That pisses fans off more than anything. Now that we're in the ACC and have a Clemson or FSU in the Dome every year, it creates excitement. Time to start getting ND , Penn St and others back into the Dome and away from NJ. I also realize ALOT more goes into this, but I just didn't feel like typing out a lengthy post right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom