Mark Petry returning for 5th year | Syracusefan.com

Mark Petry returning for 5th year

Achtung_Baby%21_Logo.jpg

Hopefully will be providing much experienced depth. Would be perfect 3rd or 4th OT. I don’t know if we have the depth to do so but I wonder if we see some jumbo sets like Michigan and I think Georgia where they would bring on multiple OT’s or TE’s.

Hopefully will be providing much experienced depth. Would be perfect 3rd or 4th OT. I don’t know if we have the depth to do so but I wonder if we see some jumbo sets like Michigan and I think Georgia where they would bring on multiple OT’s or TE’s.

Agreed. Quality depth.

We were lucky to have him this season, even with his relative limitations. He went from being a guy who only played on special teams to a viable rotation guy. Problem was, injuries forced him into the starting lineup. He acquitted himself reasonably, but ideally suited to being a swing tackle in the second unit.

Agreed. Quality depth.

We were lucky to have him this season, even with his relative limitations. He went from being a guy who only played on special teams to a viable rotation guy. Problem was, injuries forced him into the starting lineup. He acquitted himself reasonably, but ideally suited to being a swing tackle in the second unit.
And a bird in the hand....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom