Maryland basketball throwing shade at Syracuse season winning streak | Syracusefan.com

Maryland basketball throwing shade at Syracuse season winning streak

Alsacs

Living Legend

They forgot us or the winning streak isn’t official. 2011-2012 didn’t we win more than 4 games without Fab?

They forgot us or the winning streak isn’t official. 2011-2012 didn’t we win more than 4 games without Fab?
I think our official record for that season is 0-3. They also vacated other wins when melo was out. So bogus !

I think our official record for that season is 0-3. They also vacated other wins when melo was out. So bogus !
I would love to understand that logic.
I would understand vacating the Fab games but who was ineligible in the games Fab didn’t play.

Fab Melo missed 7 games in 2011-2012 including 3 regular season games.
We should get credit for the regular season games he missed.

Also if wins get taken away so should losses.
Agree. Also, I’m not positive,but I think a loss is still reflected in the official records for the opponents we beat that year even though we lose the win.

That tweet is such garbage from Maryland and shows how garbage the NCAA was.

If we threatened to sue them like Penn State claiming undue process the wins would get restored.

The punishment wasn’t about fairness it was about wanting to hurt a guy they don’t like.
Use the hearsay from the West Virginia fans and depose Oliver Luck and make that ahole sweat even more with lawsuit with the XFL.

Those amount of wins they took was cruel and unusual punishment.

wait what were the 05, 06, 07 vacated wins about? Edelin?

So, we gonna rumble?

Seriously, why should we care what they say? [Or that mundane ‘record.’] And why is anyone ‘following‘ Maryland on Twitter?

Fab Melo missed 7 games in 2011-2012 including 3 regular season games.
We should get credit for the regular season games he missed.

the vacated wins were for more than just fab melo. I believe the investigation found other academic issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom