Maryland Fine Lot Tailgate * Please Pin * | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Fine Lot Tailgate * Please Pin *

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Time for our second Fine Lot tailgate of the year for the 2-0 Syracuse Orangemen!

Right now the menu is a work in progress that I will be updating by tomorrow night most likely but right now were looking at a breakfast hash/frittata, corn casserole, pigs in a blanket and several other items. If you are apart of the fine lot chef crew I will be sending you a PM tonight or tomorrow to coordinate all of our efforts.

* Updated Menu items *
breakfast hash-frittata
corn casserole
pigs in a blanket
hot dogs/Cooneys
bacon burgers with apple slaw
sausage patties
sugar cookies
chex mix style desert (very good)
Jello shots

Start time will be 830 for myself and the assistant chefs and 9am for everyone else. Depending on the weather I may put out an APB for canopies.

Quick reminder for everyone that we will be continuing with the wrist band process and the $5/$10 per person charge. In order to ensure that we will have enough food please post in this thread if you plan on going and the number in your group.

For Saturday's tailgate I will be the main chef with a few assistants that I am working out now.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to send myself or Texanmark a PM.

At this time we seem to be all set on Beer so if you plan on bringing anything to the tailgate for the group please coordinate with myself first.

Last edited:
Time for our second Fine Lot tailgate of the year for the 2-0 Syracuse Orangemen!

Right now the menu is a work in progress that I will be updating by tomorrow night most likely but right now were looking at a breakfast hash/frittata, corn casserole, pigs in a blanket and several other items. If you are apart of the fine lot chef crew I will be sending you a PM tonight or tomorrow to coordinate all of our efforts.

Start time will be 830 for myself and the assistant chefs and 9am for everyone else. Depending on the weather I may put out an APB for canopies.

Quick reminder for everyone that we will be continuing with the wrist band process and the $5/$10 per person charge. In order to ensure that we will have enough food please post in this thread if you plan on going and the number in your group.

For Saturday's tailgate I will be the main chef with a few assistants that I am working out now.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to send myself or Texanmark a PM.

At this time we seem to be all set on Beer so if you plan on bringing anything to the tailgate for the group please coordinate with myself first.
Are you sure you are in condition to think after the Bills just went 2-0?

Can you tell me about what time the tailgate would end for a 12:30 start?

Can you tell me about what time the tailgate would end for a 12:30 start?

Tailgate will usually stay pretty strong till almost Noon, will start winding down around then.

I think im going to try to attend (1) anyone got directions from manley drop off to fine lot?

I think im going to try to attend (1) anyone got directions from manley drop off to fine lot?
Go to the far side of the Dome... .and go down the hill. Seriously. You will see parking lots at the bottom of the hill. When you get to the Fine lot, just go to the far back of it.

CTO pretty much nailed it. The fine lot is right across from the new law dorms and down the road from the law school construction.

Go to the far side of the Dome... .and go down the hill. Seriously. You will see parking lots at the bottom of the hill. When you get to the Fine lot, just go to the far back of it.

sounds easy enough

Fine Lot.png

For the visually oriented, I made a map (thanks Google!) and highlighted the Fine Lot in orange. FYI, the Fine Lot crew always sets up at the bottom of the lot, on the western border (the side closest to I-81). There is less wind here.

If you want to go to a Fine Lot tailgate and don't have a parking pass to park there, the grouping of orange asterisks indicate a good place to park. The Dr King lot is run by Syracuse city school teachers. It is really cheap ($5 or $10, not sure which) and only a couple of blocks from the Fine Lot. If you park there, head up Castle, walk under I-81 and look for a set of stairs. They will take you almost directly to the Fine Lot.

Menu has updated with the additional items and we may add one or two other items depending on crowd size. For any posters who have yet to indicate if they are coming and the # in your group please post it in this thread as soon as possible.

I'm planning to be there if I can get there in time (coming up from NJ that morning). Would be myself and my two sons, 7 and 10...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom