Maryland game channel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland game channel

cuseincincy I keyed Cinci zip 45201 (obviously not sure what you actual zip is) and it lists "Up to 31 channels from 11 over-the-air stations may be received at this location".

http://www.antennaweb.org/Stations.aspx?Address=&City=Cincinnati&State=OH&ZIP=45201&Housing=S&Accuracy=4&Height=6&Obstructed=False&StationList=&Lat=39.1066354&Lon=-84.5363226

Doesn't look like the ACCN has a local affiliate in your market though. I get the ACCN game on The CW fwiw.
Sure he does. It's the D-2 subchannel of his local FOX affiliate.
image.jpg

Orangeman said:
Any solution for UVerse subscribers in Southern CT? Pretty pathetic NYC coverage

WCCT, channel 20 out of Hartford, is carrying it. Channel 1020 on my U-verse system.

I believe they just started carrying ACC games on this channel. Last year it was only channel 55 out of Long Island, which uverse doesn't carry.

Scooch said:
WCCT, channel 20 out of Hartford, is carrying it. Channel 1020 on my U-verse system. I believe they just started carrying ACC games on this channel. Last year it was only channel 55 out of Long Island, which uverse doesn't carry.

This is a Godsend. About time. Although AppleTV was my backup.

Still gotta say the ACC Networks stinks for me. It's on something called "Bounce" in Cincinnati but it is not on Directv. Never heard of it before. Meanwhile SNY will be showing the Villanova - James Madison game. If Syracuse is supposed to be NY team the ACCN needs to get with MSG/SNY/YES and have a consistent partner in NYC.
They actually do have a consistent partner in NYC in WLNY. However, this is a truly local channel to the NYC market and not a regional sports network. So you can get it on DirecTV and the local cable networks (we have it here in NJ), but not as part of say, a DirecTV sports package.

I agree that I'd rather see ACCN show up on SNY, MSG, etc. but it will likely be this way until there is a true ACC Network.

They actually do have a consistent partner in NYC in WLNY. However, this is a truly local channel to the NYC market and not a regional sports network. So you can get it on DirecTV and the local cable networks (we have it here in NJ), but not as part of say, a DirecTV sports package.

I agree that I'd rather see ACCN show up on SNY, MSG, etc. but it will likely be this way until there is a true ACC Network.

That's right...never had a problem getting WLNY here in NJ. Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom