Maryland Game Day Thread - 11/27/17 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Game Day Thread - 11/27/17

What team am I watching?
I haven't seen a Syracuse team hit the boards like this since I don't know when.

If a couple of Orange 3's had dropped we'd all be feeling much better about the first half performance.

Our interior D is worlds better than last season - it is actually good!

Disagree. Aside from the turnovers they are attacking the zone well and hitting most of their open shots.

Probably the worst defensive effort of the season. Maryland, a team with shooting problems, hitting 48%. Terrible 3-point shooting team hitting 42%. If it wasn't for 11 Maryland TOs the Cuse would be in trouble. Dolezaj 3 turnovers. Team shooting 15% on 3s. Maryland defense is not strong but SU struggled down the stretch after having a 7 point lead. Hopefully tighter defense and better shooting for SU in the 2nd half.
11 turnovers - defense had something to do with that. Md attacking and moving ball extremely well.

Maryland more aggressive this half, getting every 50/50 ball amd really hitting the glass.

We are a shooter short. We've had open looks that we didn't knock down in the 1st.

Everything else is workable. Gonna see lots of zone.

Agreed Lydon or Tucker would be a huge help for this team. Moyer and Dolez are zero threat from deep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom