Matt Park | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Matt Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t agree more. I’m 43, one thing I won’t be doing for the next 2-3 years is attending any indoor sporting event.
Wow, you both are sooooo wrong. I'm 70 and can't wait for things to even ease some. Got my first half of the vaccine Sat, 2nd half in March. AAA baseball games a lot this summer if they can manage the attendence. Looking forward to going back to my bowling league in he fall. Lunches with my retired friends. LET ME OUT!

Holy chit this makes me legitimately angry.
Stop tweeting or I will make a Twitter account and bring it.

or we can call the show and ask him about his DUI embarrassing the university and if it’s relevant to his basketball takes

the idea how much money a fan donates is somehow relevant to their opinion on the basketball team is really something. Great PR, guys

Is Park normally out there answering random fans on Twitter? This is like trying to put out a fire by randomly throwing a cups of Kerosene on it. I have no problem with Matt being a company guy (SU is his employer) but all he is doing is aggravating an already peeved off fanbase. Somebody should give him the heads up that its time to get off twitter. He sounds like Mahomes mom and fiance defending Mahomes last night on twitter. Real bad look.

I think this started as a back-and-forth with one or two people, and it snowballed into something that caught fire.

Brutal, the answer to all of those questions is irrelevant absolutely irrelevant. This is going to end badly for Matt and for SU. This isn't Wildhacks beat and I am a huge JW fan but between the fball teams performance last year and now the bball program and Matt Park becoming James Dolan apparently, SU athletics aren't exactly crushing it right now.
There are ways to engage with your customer base on social media. This is 100% not it.

or we can call the show and ask him about his DUI embarrassing the university and if it’s relevant to his basketball takes

the idea how much money a fan donates is somehow relevant to their opinion on the basketball team is really something. Great PR, guys
I've lived and died on every shot since I could walk but since I'm only 23, didn't go to Cuse for undergrad, and haven't donated thousands of dollars I should shut up.

Guys a clown and the school should probably have him delete some tweets because this is a pathetic look. Embarassing

I've lived and died on every shot since I could walk but since I'm only 23, didn't go to Cuse for undergrad, and haven't donated thousands of dollars I should shut up.

Guys a clown and the school should probably have him delete some tweets because this is a pathetic look. Embarassing

Yup.

Embarrassing, and wildly unprofessional.

Brutal, the answer to all of those questions is irrelevant absolutely irrelevant. This is going to end badly for Matt and for SU. This isn't Wildhacks beat and I am a huge JW fan but between the fball teams performance last year and now the bball program and Matt Park becoming James Dolan apparently, SU athletics aren't exactly crushing it right now.
Park could defend the wall and not insult the fanbase.
No joke CuseHulkRunner could have done a better job defending the program than his tweets.

Park could defend the wall and not insult the fanbase.
No joke CuseHulkRunner could have done a better job defending the program than his tweets.

LOL I dont know about that but with CR you would have at least gotten responses that included TGI Fridays, Vaccine discrimination, Sylvan Beach and Sammy Malones bar in Bville.

I can’t imagine those who came to Park’s defense a few days ago are going to do so again.

as RF said, Park’s tweets are wildly unprofessional. And that’s an understatement

There's always going to be a a % that will. Just like there's a percentage of the fanbase that still is supporting JB 100% and Dino 100% etc. Its there god given right but a certain % is simply going to go down with the ship for a variety of reasons which again is their right.

There's always going to be a a % that will. Just like there's a percentage of the fanbase that still is supporting JB 100% and Dino 100% etc. Its there god given right but a certain % is simply going to go down with the ship for a variety of reasons which again is their right.
It really is a good thing fans aren’t allowed in. Park would get a Bronx cheer.

Wouldn’t shock me if account became private soon.

You’re right - if people want to bury their heads in the heads in the sand while Boeheim fiddles, Nero-style, that’s their prerogative.

but are people STILL going to defend Park’s tweets by saying that’s part of his job? I’m willing to bet that his job description doesn’t include tweeting passive-aggressive barbs at SU fans.

If the at-risk population is vaccinated, the 20 and 30 and 40 year olds playing hacky sack with the virus, back and forth with each other, is moot.

Also, most of that demographic will get vaccinated, likely by middle of summer.

While I'd like to agree with that, it seems that people from different age groups do, in fact, see each other.

Holy chit this makes me legitimately angry.
Stop tweeting or I will make a Twitter account and bring it.

If you're not a fan whose opinion matters if you (1) are not an alum, or (2) donate less than a thousand dollars a year to the school, then (3) good luck with attendance in the hundreds at your next game.

This program only exists because of townies spending their money on entertainment at the Dome. It's not the alumni, and it's not the big donors who make up that 25-30,000 at hoops games, or 40,000 for football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom