Matthew Moyer | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Moyer

Okay, take it easy, I said "a little bit", not "he's more athletic than Jerami". 6'8'' and long arms, and some of those flat-footed one-handed dunks reminded me of watching Grant at DeMatha.
I don't see Grant. I see a little Ryan Blackwell (with energy and aggressiveness), a little (very poor man's) Carmelo based on style.

I wasn't getting worked up. ;) He definitely has an impressive wingspan, and yes, Matt is an above average athlete. Jerami is a freak.
Agreed. Jerami is the best athlete SU has had in a while. I heard a story one time they were testing his vertical jump and it couldn't be measured because he slapped the highest stick on the measuring stand.

Had the privilege of meeting and chatting a bit with Matthew Moyer at the NCSt game yesterday. I watched him for awhike before I spoke with him. Seems like a great kid. Took time to speak and interact with the young SU fans who were at the game. Always willing to allow a picture if they asked. Very personable and pleasant young man who is off to a good start off the court. Was hanging with JB's boys as well. Welcomed him aboard the Orange train and he is excited and looking forward to the ride.

maybe not the freak Jerami is/was - but I'll wager MM will be a better (college) basketball player than Jerami was here
That's not exactly going out on a limb. Grant left before he was able to accomplish much of anything at all.

Ok, then how about this... MM will be a better college player than JG would have been even if he'd stayed all 4 years
Wow!!!
leon.png

Jerami would have been a monster if he was around for his JR/SR year. If Moyer can be better than him then we'll be in very good hands.

If Moyer does half of what Jerami did on defense, he'll be amazing. But Jerami was VERY limited offensively.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom