Matthew Perry found dead. | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Perry found dead.

Spent an evening at a bar with him long ago.. At the time the Friends thing was just about to become a thing. He was fun but I wouldnt have wanted him to date my sister if I had one based on what I saw that night.

I hope that nobody judges me by my early 20s self on some random night at a bar.
yeah.. I get that..

I think money made it easier for the side of him that we saw to come out and play.

I realize celebrities give up privacy as part of the deal and I'm part of the problem because I go to TMZ a lot because they have really good breaking news coverage. But I really don't think Matthew's parents need cameras in their face as they are driving up to the house a few hours after he died.

Last edited:
"I hope that nobody judges me by my early 20s self on some random night at a bar."
what you've never heard of #METOO ? there's no expiration date.
old story. fatal attraction. couldn't stay away from what he knew was killing him.

Last edited:
"I hope that nobody judges me by my early 20s self on some random night at a bar."
what you've never heard of #METOO ? there's no expiration date.
old story. fatal attraction. couldn't stay away from what he knew was killing him.
You aren't suggesting that there should be an expiration date for sexual assault? I'm sure you aren't.
I don't think there should be an expiration date on crude behavior either. If you do it, you have to own it.

Probably heart failure of some type that lead to drowning. The hot water of the jacuzzi causes blood to move to the extremities. His heart was undoubtedly weakened by past substance abuse.
A terrible loss for so many.

Spent an evening at a bar with him long ago.. At the time the Friends thing was just about to become a thing. He was fun but I wouldnt have wanted him to date my sister if I had one based on what I saw that night.
There’s an ‘interesting’ Louis CK bar story about Matthew Perry on YouTube. Possibly validates your opinion.

No toxicology report yet? Months away although a prelim test showed no fentanyl or meth? It would be very scary to find that a sauna could have that significant of an effect on even a weakened heart.

[Weird, that after liking/watching Friends back in its day, and having watched the reruns and then binging the whole thing last year… I don’t remember ever thinking that two of the cast members were named Matt. A tiny, inconsequential ‘duh,’ on the level of ‘Phoebe’ finally recognizing the Central Perk thing.]

There’s an ‘interesting’ Louis CK bar story about Matthew Perry on YouTube. Possibly validates your opinion.

No toxicology report yet? Months away although a prelim test showed no fentanyl or meth? It would be very scary to find that a sauna could have that significant of an effect on even a weakened heart.

[Weird, that after liking/watching Friends back in its day, and having watched the reruns and then binging the whole thing last year… I don’t remember ever thinking that two of the cast members were named Matt. A tiny, inconsequential ‘duh,’ on the level of ‘Phoebe’ finally recognizing the Central Perk thing.]

Don't think I'm listening to Louis CK...lol

Don't think I'm listening to Louis CK...lol
Yeah, I used to love his series, but after the stuff about him came out, I’ve been off that train and somehow no longer find him to be funny…. Still, the story about Perry is from a few years ago, and CK’s part in it is absolutely from a perspective I endorse.

Matthew Perry died of the effects of ketamine, autopsy says

"Matthew Perry died of the acute effects of ketamine, the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner’s office revealed Friday.

The actor’s death was an accident, the autopsy found. Other contributing factors included drowning, coronary artery disease and the effects of buprenorphine, a drug used to treat opioid use disorder, the medical examiner wrote in a news release."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom