Maybe 20% of others' posts appear blank to me | Syracusefan.com

Maybe 20% of others' posts appear blank to me

Now I understand that may be a blessing but still...
Can you link one? I'm assuming they contain only tweets, and there are times I can't see tweets either.

Can you link one? I'm assuming they contain only tweets, and there are times I can't see tweets either.
I don't think I can do that. An example would be Bees' post #27,737 in the Coronavirus thread. Appears completely blank. Haven't noticed this yet on my phone. I have a Chromebook.

I don't think I can do that. An example would be Bees' post #27,737 in the Coronavirus thread. Appears completely blank. Haven't noticed this yet on my phone. I have a Chromebook.
I can see bees' tweet in that post. But I have had this issue in the past. Sometimes, temery has said, it's because Twitter is screwing around with settings. Maybe he has a suggestion.

Happens from time to time. Post a screen capture.
1606171646631.png

Nothing :confused:
Never had a Chromebook. Assume it runs the Chrome OS. Assume there is only one browser (Chrome).

Would like you to try to access the site with another browser. I think you can install Firefox on your Chromebook.

Can you try to install it, go into it, go to Syracusefan.com and see if tweets work under Firefox?

The other thing I would like you to try is to change the style in the lower left hand corner of the web site. Whether you have, try one of the others and see if that helps.

Please let me know how you make out.

So, am I the only one who can't see tweets here?

So, am I the only one who can't see tweets here?

Can you see this tweet? (Click link)

I can see tweets but as of late they are really slow to appear/become visual. How can I keep up with OrangeXtreme when I can't see if he has beat me to a twitter post. ;)
There’s no way that he can keep up. Come on now... ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom