McNabb DUI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

McNabb DUI

C'mon man... Really?!... If I can get a ride home when I'm drunk, he can.

Put him in jail for 6 months.

I know there are many among us that don't have his money that always call Uber or a car service. Scooch is right - arrogant cheapskate.

Update from Deadspin: Earlier today, we reported that former NFL quarterback and current Fox Sports analyst Donovan McNabb was recently arrested for DUI, his second such arrest in the last year. On his radio show today, McNabb had this to say about his arrest:

“There was a story that was released, and I want everybody to be cognizant of it, because I am very aware of it, handling the matter at this particular point,” McNabb said. “But at this point, I have no further information, and as we continue on with the situation, then we’ll let it handle as it will handle itself.”

hahahaha, what's he smoking?

Update from Deadspin: Earlier today, we reported that former NFL quarterback and current Fox Sports analyst Donovan McNabb was recently arrested for DUI, his second such arrest in the last year. On his radio show today, McNabb had this to say about his arrest:

“There was a story that was released, and I want everybody to be cognizant of it, because I am very aware of it, handling the matter at this particular point,” McNabb said. “But at this point, I have no further information, and as we continue on with the situation, then we’ll let it handle as it will handle itself.”

I wish he would have moved to China a la Stephon Marbury after the Miami game in '98.

Well that clears everything it up. I'm sorry I missed the rest of that show if it made just as much sense.

I was a huge McNabb guy but man he really went downhill since all the T.O. stuff (NOT saying these DUIs are anyway related to T.O.). He was a fun, goofy guy early in his career. He's now a punch line.

what in the world is he talking about?

I really don't understand how someone with money can get a dui, call a car service, really disappointed in Donovan

Was that statement released from the law offices of Jackie Chiles?

Talk about a word salad.
Wonderlic - 9

No more presumption, guilty by the social media. Can we wait for a judicial resolution before jumping into the deep end.

No more presumption, guilty by the social media. Can we wait for a judicial resolution before jumping into the deep end.

His released statement didn't help his cause.

It's not like we have to wait for the trial to see if the gloves found on the murder scene fit his hands.

His released statement didn't help his cause.

It's not like we have to wait for the trial to see if the gloves found on the murder scene fit his hands.

Agreed, it's a freaking DUI. There are always technicalities. Is he claiming it wasn't him who was drunk? Or wait for the meds/ alcohol combo excuse, something stupid.

McNabb is an idiot and a disgrace to the University, embarrassing. Dude has nice family, wife, 3-4 kids, pile of money, good gig post retirement and can't help craping himself with his mouth or poor judgment every time you turn around.

Agreed, it's a freaking DUI. There are always technicalities. Is he claiming it wasn't him who was drunk? Or wait for the meds/ alcohol combo excuse, something stupid.

McNabb is an idiot and a disgrace to the University, embarrassing. Dude has nice family, wife, 3-4 kids, . . . . pile of money, good gig post retirement and can't help craping himself with his mouth or poor judgment every time you turn around.
there will be some fake rehab at some spectacular resort in his near future

McNabb is an idiot and a disgrace to the University, embarrassing. Dude has nice family, wife, 3-4 kids, . . . . pile of money, good gig post retirement and can't help craping himself with his mouth or poor judgment every time you turn around.
I doubt there are many of us on this board who haven't gotten behind the wheel when we were legally impaired. The fact that McNabb did it twice in a short time-frame suggests he has an addiction issue and needs help. He wouldn't be the first ex-athlete who falls into this trap once their career ends. I'm not trying to absolve him of his responsibility, but based on my experience, people with a drinking problem usually don't make rational decisions. I hope he gets the help he needs before he seriously injures or kills someone.

I doubt there are many of us on this board who haven't gotten behind the wheel when we were legally impaired. The fact that McNabb did it twice in a short time-frame suggests he has an addiction issue and needs help. He wouldn't be the first ex-athlete who falls into this trap once their career ends. I'm not trying to absolve him of his responsibility, but based on my experience, people with a drinking problem usually don't make rational decisions. I hope he gets the help he needs before he seriously injures or kills someone.
maybe it's because i have so many friends who've gotten caught once but as long as you don't hurt anyone, one is a mistake that gets punished and then you move on

once you get one (and you're lucky enough to have not hurt anyone), you better not get a second.

i thank my lucky stars i never got caught once.

maybe it's because i have so many friends who've gotten caught once but as long as you don't hurt anyone, one is a mistake that gets punished and then you move on

once you get one (and you're lucky enough to have not hurt anyone), you better not get a second.

i thank my lucky stars i never got caught once.

I think anyone from Western New York (or Central New York, for that matter) knows at least one person who has gotten a DUI. The nature of the culture, unfortunately.

Once is an "accident", twice you deserve to be punished as severely as possible.