MCW knew something was wrong in the 2nd half | Syracusefan.com

MCW knew something was wrong in the 2nd half

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
maybe this explains the terrible second half

not sure what i would have done... but they prob shouldnt have called the mom until after the game anyway...

what was she going to do in san jose?

not sure what i would have done... but they prob shouldnt have called the mom until after the game anyway...

Well I doubt the fire/police officers knew where or what she was doing at the time. They just needed to call and inform her what was going on at the time...

Boy they are very lucky it didnt happen in the middle of the night.

I think this only solidifies him leaving for the NBA draft this year. If it wasn't before, it's a stone cold LOCK now!

i bet he comes out fired up on thursday

And if anyone was still holding out on him coming back fr another year this ends that. Hope he plays up to his NBA potential, wins the tourney and gets a big NBA paycheck to get his family a new house. I'm hoping insurance covers it but still puts extra emphasis on getting those pay checks asap.

Well I doubt the fire/police officers knew where or what she was doing at the time. They just needed to call and inform her what was going on at the time...

Her husband or kids didnt?

I think this only solidifies him leaving for the NBA draft this year. If it wasn't before, it's a stone cold LOCK now!
I don't think it has an affect one way or the other. This wasn't a family living in poverty and I would think home owners insurance will cover the house.

First of all I am sure her other 3 kids who were in the house and her husband never thought of the game going on, and just wanted to talk to their Mom. You have to remember this was quite traumatic. The "resonable" thought process of not calling during the game was not going to be there.
Secondly, you are playing Cal, and your mother is crying in the stands, and telling you everything is alright...yeah, right. Unless she had a secret crush on Cal, she is not suppose to be crying in the stands during the game. Obviously upsetting to MCW.
Thirdly, MCW is fortunate that he comes from a family of coaches, educators, and lived in a nice house. For sure they had insurance to cover the house, however not for all of their personal possessions that are irreplaceable. They will recover the house whether MCW goes into the NBA or not.
Fourthly he is going into the NBA because he is good enough to get drafted, and when your time comes...well, your time comes. Ask Nerlen Noels if MCW should play another year. Not worth the potentials that could happen.

I don't think it has an affect one way or the other. This wasn't a family living in poverty and I would think home owners insurance will cover the house.

True.

that does explain a lot- what a tough position to be in for mcw.. wow

Wow talk about a mindf***. I couldn't imagine what would be going on in my head if my mom was crying in the stands. My mind sure wouldn't be totally focused on the game, that's for sure.

Seriously...this had to affect his game play.

Thursday can't come soon enough.

the fire and police arent the ones making the call.

its a tough situation for the family to be in...call or no call. maybe they were worried of social media showing his house on fire out on the web & twitter and her hearing about it that way...and assuming the worse.

hopefully the instructional video of how to dribble away from your body and to complete the jump pass...went up in flames.

wait. what??...
:eek:

glad everyones ok.

Oh Lord

Wow talk about a mindf***. I couldn't imagine what would be going on in my head if my mom was crying in the stands. My mind sure wouldn't be totally focused on the game, that's for sure.
I saw my mom cryinguncontrollably one time, I thought my father had died and my head was literally spinning and I nearly puked. I would not have been able to focus or be affective.

Wow that had to be hard on him. The only time I ever saw my mother cry is when my father passed away. I don't think the hardest of men would not be affected by seeing their mother crying and in pain.

I saw my mom cryinguncontrollably one time, I thought my father had died and my head was literally spinning and I nearly puked. I would not have been able to focus or be affective.

Man, you are killin' it with the uninentional puns today!

the fire and police arent the ones making the call.

its a tough situation for the family to be in...call or no call. maybe they were worried of social media showing his house on fire out on the web & twitter and her hearing about it that way...and assuming the worse.

hopefully the instructional video of how to dribble away from your body and to complete the jump pass...went up in flames.

wait. what??...
:eek:

glad everyones ok.

Oh Lord
Too soon Kasier. You should of least wait until after we beat Indiaia!

Glad someone said it...I mean we all agree that a basketball game is much more important then your house going up in flames, and your family being in there when the fire started. :bat:

Do you really not think that she would have found out, by a nosy neighbor or a scared younger sibling? I am sure she was happy to know her family was safe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom