Me? With nothing to say? | Syracusefan.com

Me? With nothing to say?

cto

Administrator
Just looked at tomorrow's tee-time sheet at my club... and I see I am playing in front of a foursome that includes ESPN's Ivan Maisel and Skip Bayless (and two names I don't recognize).

Given that I have nothing intelligent to say to them, does anyone have a suggestion? (Maisel is a member of my club, but I do not know him).

Last edited:
cto said:
Just looked at tomorrow's tee-time sheet at my club... and I see I am playing directly in front of a foursome that includes ESPN's Ivan Maisel and Skip Bayless (and two names I don't recognize). Given that I have nothing intelligent to say to them, does anyone have a suggestion? (Maisel is a member of my club, but I do not know him).
ask skip why I hate him so much. Thx

Play real slow...like putters on the Fairway slow

and dont tell em your Jewish

cs_099.0.jpg

Just looked at tomorrow's tee-time sheet at my club... and I see I am playing directly in front of a foursome that includes ESPN's Ivan Maisel and Skip Bayless (and two names I don't recognize).

Given that I have nothing intelligent to say to them, does anyone have a suggestion? (Maisel is a member of my club, but I do not know him).
In these situations, I recommend saying something that isn't intelligent.

Do they think we will get relief on our appeal? What do they think will happen to N Carolina?

You need a Roomba® to pick up all the names you drop.
I don't consider this name-dropping. It's the slow summer season here .. with hardly a new post per day... and I stumbled onto something that I thought might be mildly amusing to at least some of the folks who are looking for new posts. Nothing more, nothing less. And the fact that 17 folks have responded thus far to my little nothing post... sort of substantiates my thinking when I decided to post it. :)

It would not have been of much interest if I had said the group behind me consisted of Randy Goldman, Dick Schlegel, Charles Rhudy and Jeff Hickling (another foursome on the tee sheet),

Last edited:
Just looked at tomorrow's tee-time sheet at my club... and I see I am playing directly in front of a foursome that includes ESPN's Ivan Maisel and Skip Bayless (and two names I don't recognize).

"Hey, do you guys live around here often?"

I don't consider this name-dropping. It's the slow summer season here .. with hardly a new post per day... and I stumbled onto something that I thought might be mildly amusing to at least some of the folks who are looking for new posts. Nothing more, nothing less. And the fact that 17 folks have responded thus far to my little nothing post... sort of substantiates my thinking when I decided to post it. :)

It would not have been of much interest if I had said the group behind me consisted of Randy Goldman, Dick Schlegel, Charles Rhudy and Jeff Hickling (another foursome on the tee sheet),
THE Dick Schlegel?????????

I would ask about the current ESPN shake up, then give a little dig about them only getting rid of the smart people.

Just looked at tomorrow's tee-time sheet at my club... and I see I am playing in front of a foursome that includes ESPN's Ivan Maisel and Skip Bayless (and two names I don't recognize).

Bayless is an interesting character. Good article on him here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom