Melo | Syracusefan.com

Melo

Cuse_MN

Scout Team
Through only 6 games, Melo has already logged 40% of the minutes he played all last season. His game seems to be developing at warp speed right now, should be a lot of fun to watch the continued development. He keeps up the hard work, could be completely dominant in the paint defensively by year end.

Wow that is impressive. Good stat.

He is playing incredible... completely changed man. He will only get more and more confident as he continues to log minutes.

Melo has been incredible. I liked in the second half yesterday, it seemed like he stopped trying to block every shot and was sometimes just holding his ground.

I don't even know what to say about Melo right now, he's been amazing. He's shooting below 50%, and the offense is still a work in progress, but when you think about where he was last year...

He has 21 offensive rebounds in 6 games this year, he has an offensive rebound% of about 19% this year. It's early, and we've played mostly bad teams, so I don't expect it to be there when the season ends, but as a point of reference, that would've been #3 in the country last year. He has a block % of about 17, that would've lead the country last year. Once again, I'm not saying I expect him to finish the year there, but just for some kind of reference.

And it goes without saying, the best part is he coul dplay over 30 min yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom