Melo's reaction to the SU victory | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Melo's reaction to the SU victory

I am happy to be part of this thread!
1022s7-carmelo-25p.jpg

OburgCuse said:
This is actually like the last of 5 or 6 snaps that LaLa had. He was going crazy at the end of the game. Pretty cool because obviously I knew he loved us but didn't take him as the guy sitting on edge of his seat or standing screaming profanities at the TV like us lunatics.

Oburg, If this is the last of them can you provide a link to the others?

Absolutely hilarious to me to see a superstar NBA player acting exactly like I do during games.

I was speaking to my wife this morning, giving her the blow by blow account of the game... I said "I was so mad when Syracuse got screwed with the ref's poor call with 11 seconds left" where she goes "I know, you woke me up multiple times last night." I love the unity found in this from multiple husband SU fans waking up their brides watching the game, it's like a brotherhood and a badge of fandom honor

love the unity found in this from multiple husband SU fans waking up their brides watching the game, it's like a brotherhood and a badge of fandom honor

At least you guys only have to worry about your wives.

I ran into my downstairs neighbor this morning.
She asked me what was wrong last night.
Said she heard what sounded like pounding on the floor and me yelling "Now shut it down!" (21.8 seconds left and Gonzaga inbounding) closely followed by a scream of "Yesssss" (Cooney's steal) then a series of unmentionable words (the out of bounds call) and finally "Say goodnight!" (Lydon's block).

I learned my lesson.
From now on I turn the TV sound up so loud that she can't hear me.

That is so funny. My wife started a notebook on quotes of mine during a game. She reads them to friends when they come over. It is VILE and I have no recollection of making any of the comments.
I'll add its absolutely hilarious !!! (not that i didn't have to buy a new flat screen tv the night of the South florida football loss in the fall)

My wife made a video compilation of my reactions to Syracuse games and sent to my mom and sisters as a "christmas gift". She thinks she's funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom