Miami Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Miami Game Thread...

Please type the appropriate number when posting in this thread:
1: What a play!!!!
2: What the heck is he thinking????
3: ACC refs are the absolute worst!
4: If only the weather was better
5: Seriously, another 1st and long?
6: Why in the earth did they call that play?
7: Replace player X with backup
8: That was quick
9: How did he drop that?
10: CUSE WINS!!!

44 No other number necessary!!

DMrxW1gX0AALUxL.jpg:large

Edinger looks like he should be in an action movie.

I haven't been watching tv all day but I've watched a bunch and it seems like there's been very little talk of Miami-Syracuse.
Miami is ranked #8 in the nation but it doesn't seem like they're being talked about very much.
This isn't an 'I'm really offended by being disrespected' comment; just surprised even Miami isn't getting talked about much.

Instead I get to see highlights of Rutgers, Pitt, and UConn winning today.

I haven't been watching tv all day but I've watched a bunch and it seems like there's been very little talk of Miami-Syracuse.
Miami is ranked #8 in the nation but it doesn't seem like they're being talked about very much.
This isn't an 'I'm really offended by being disrespected' comment; just surprised even Miami isn't getting talked about much.

Happens so infrequently they had to take advantage

Jesse Palmer does a great job of using every sports commentator cliche available.

Herbstreit mentioned us during the UT OKST game early and said he was interested inn watching Dungey because he was the big reason why we beat Clemson (his words, not mine).

Herbstreit mentioned us during the UT OKST game early and said he was interested inn watching Dungey because he was the big reason why we beat Clemson (his words, not mine).
Hmmmm. Interesting take by Herbie. Hadn't thought considered that angle. :rolleyes:

Gonna make history today...big opportunities make for huge wins...kudos to those of you there to represent the rest of us...

I’m so nervous I have to play Scrabble on my iPad while I watch. Lame, I know.

Didn't he pick Miami to win?
Another Ohio buffoon.

Thank you Matt Campbell for be coming the young hot shot commodity and leaving Dino alone when he beats Miami today.

Could be most important game for SU in a decade. We win we are for real. We lose last week a fluke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom