miami/illinois | Syracusefan.com

miami/illinois

This is setting up nice for a revenge tour run to the title if Illinois can somehow pull it out. Indiana, Illinois/Marquette...can we get Rhode Island somehow in the F4?

I don't really care who wins this game, just as long as they take out Marquette.

No replay on the IL rebounder going for that board? U have to show that!

I don't really care who wins this game, just as long as they take out Marquette.

Why?? Wouldn't you like our chances in the E8 against Marquette with a short layoff, a pro-Cuse crowd and a trip to the Final Four on the line?

I sure do.

Why?? Wouldn't you like our chances in the E8 against Marquette with a short layoff, a pro-Cuse crowd and a trip to the Final Four on the line?

I sure do.

People have an irrational fear of rematches after their fluke win in 2011. I don't think as much of Miami as most and Illinois would be my 1st choice but yah, you can't ask for a much more winnable E8 game than that Marquette team.

id prefer not to play Marquette since they are the team we struggle the most with the clutch and grab by being physical all the time team

Miami didn't travel many fans to Austin

The whole building is rooting for Ill.

Miami on the ropes. we gotta root for Illinois here. Miami is basically a 1 seed, beating Indiana and Miami to get to f4 would be a very tall order.

id prefer not to play Marquette since they are the team we struggle the most with the clutch and grab by being physical all the time team
This is my feeling as well. That, and they are familiar with our style of play. Miami or Illinois, notsomuch.

Tough call there. What bullshit. Miami isn't forced to win fair and square.

I guess b/c Miami won't cover the refs are ready to help them out big time. Hate seeing calls like that OOB needs to be reviewable.

how does the ref on the other side make that call? add to that how does he not see kadji knock it out over top. another big call that might determine an outcome.. awful

That was pretty terrible but I sorta thought IL got a lot of calls before that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom