Miami opens up -1 | Syracusefan.com

Miami opens up -1

Wow. That's crazy. Easy money for someone.

I'm not a gambler, and I've never bet against SU...but sheesh!

That's almost too good to pass up

The fact that everyone sees this as "easy money" pretty much guarantees a cuse win. Lol.

Normally I would agree, but what I've seen on the floor the last couple of games says otherwise.

I think we're going to have an awful year, but for some reason I just think we pull together tonight and get a W.

Hmm...I wouldn't mind getting into this if I had any idea how. Got a baby on the way and could use the money. Though with my luck, we'll end up blowing out Miami. Ha!

I think we're going to have an awful year, but for some reason I just think we pull together tonight and get a W.

Yeah, we're that team that at some point will get an early lead, the dudes will loosen up, and beat a decent team by 30. Then lose 10 in a row.

This was the initial opening line I expected.

The line based on KP rating, is almost always very close to the initial Vegas line. Vegas can't get to 50/50 on most regular season college basketball games, so from what I have read they will stick to their system and move the line just a bit.

Anti-Syracuse betters have been doing well in the past month if they are using the money line. The team ranking system is not working well with Syracuse. (As an aside our ranking is high because our per possession efficiency is inflated by creaming some decent mid majors like Monmouth and Eastern Michigan)

I am surprised this has yet to move off -1.

Last edited:
Is Miami bad ? Haven't seen them

Yeah I feel dirty for calling to put a bet in but it was up to 2.5 so I didn't do it.

I'm still a bad person.

But Cuse owes me for how many times they boned me this year.

Miami seemed to lack the quality passer / shooter dude that sets up at the free throw line and either takes it himself or hits the underneath cuttter for the easy bucket . It also appeared that newton didn't know how to play basketball

I don't love warm climate teams against the spread in cold weather cities. oh wait this is basketball...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom