Miami - UNC | Syracusefan.com

Miami - UNC

'72 Orange

Starter
Really happy that my old Bronx neighbor Jimmy L took down Roy & the Heels. That fan base has such a sense of entitlement, it will be easy to build up a nice hatred for them.

Oh, by the way, it looks like Ol' Roy went dumpster diving after Julie Boeheim cleaned out JBs closets. Nice jacket Roy!

I was glad to see Mia win too. I think they were saying UNC has never won the ACC tourney so kudos to Mia as well for keeping that streak going.

I was glad to see Mia win too. I think they were saying UNC has never won the ACC tourney so kudos to Mia as well for keeping that streak going.

They have 17 titles. Not sure what you heard.

Glad to see Miami win as well, hope we don t see them as a potential sweet 16 matchup if we can get there.Also was watching and thinking i can t wait to see our conference games next year, there s going to be more scoring and just a better flow to the games in general.

This is the 3rd consecutive year that NC has made the ACC Championship game without winning! Maybe that is the streak they were talking about.

They have 17 titles. Not sure what you heard.
You are right, not exactly what the reference was but had something to do with them and the ACC tourney. I could see if was drinking but so far sober today although that could be the problem too:p

You are right, not exactly what the reference was but had something to do with them and the ACC tourney. I could see if was drinking but so far sober today although that could be the problem too:p
I think they commented on UNC being in the ACC title game three years in a row and losing