will mike hopkins return to coach at SU in the future

• yes

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • no

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters

tbonezone

Living Legend
is this the last we see of him as he rides out west ?

Nope.

I understand the thought of letting him test the waters and seeing how he does out at UW, then bring him back if he's successful. But I'm thinking that's not what's happening. I also don't believe JB has another 3-5 in him, abilities aside, age plays a factor and we can't pretend it doesn't.

Nope.

I understand the thought of letting him test the waters and seeing how he does out at UW, then bring him back if he's successful. But I'm thinking that's not what's happening. I also don't believe JB has another 3-5 in him, abilities aside, age plays a factor and we can't pretend it doesn't.
Hop is gone. He will not be coming back. If he does well, he will stay at Washington. If he doesn't, we won't want him.

I always warned everyone. Be careful what you wish for. Now Hopkins is gone.

The program is in serious trouble. Jimmy is 73 years old. Better give Tony Bennett a blank check.

tony Bennett is a great coach but do we really wanna see that style of play every game. it's kinda boring.

Yes we do, because he could recruit some offense at Syracuse to go along with the best defense in the country.

He's 47. Same age as Hopkins, but has 10myears of coaching experience. He's the guy.

Why would Bennett come here? Lol. It's as ridiculous as Jay Wright. It's a laterally movement if not demotion at this point.

tony Bennett is a great coach but do we really wanna see that style of play every game. it's kinda boring.
It would be hard to watch. They are such a bland brand of basketball. Also, with all this success they have had in regular season...how far have they made it in tourney?

honestly believe this move also takes a lot of pressure off mike hopkins as a HC. he gets a bit more rope.

Why would Bennett come here? Lol. It's as ridiculous as Jay Wright. It's a laterally movement if not demotion at this point.

The are minimal academic restrictions on recruiting at Syracuse. See Fab Melo. Bennett can get better talent at SU.

But SU needs to pay up.

If we're going with that style, I'd rather have Buzz. At least he's more entertaining personally. Bennett is the undertaker JB never became.

If we're going with that style, I'd rather have Buzz. At least he's more entertaining personally. Bennett is the undertaker JB never became.

Buzz is a heart attack waiting to happen. Dude sweats through his suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom