Mike Lynch to Nevada | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Lynch to Nevada

You are attributing wins to the wrong play caller. I’m not saying he can’t connect with recruits or isn’t a good person but he wasn’t calling the plays until 2019 and we all know what happened. If he was so successful why wasn’t he allowed to continue in 2020?
So you’re saying Dino called the plays?

No it’s well known Dungy changed plays in the huddle in 2018 … you’d have to be living under a rock to not have heard it. It’s also been mentioned at least twice in this thread.

No what people are saying is Eric has stated that the plays called by the staff in 2018, he changed a lot of them.
And Dino came out a few weeks ago and verified that someone went rogue that year.

No it’s well known Dungy changed plays in the huddle in 2018 … you’d have to be living under a rock to not have heard it. It’s also been mentioned at least twice in this thread.
He checked. Every NFL QB does it and a lot of veteran QBs do at the college level.

He checked. Every NFL QB does it and a lot of veteran QBs do at the college level.
No he did more than check this has been discussed in multiple threads on this board.

Well this board has mostly idiots and is wrong 95 percent of the time I read it, so you’ll excuse me if I’m gonna give a little credit to the guy with two decades of coaching experience
And then there are the idiots claiming the others are idiots so which one are you?

And then there are the idiots claiming the others are idiots so which one are you?
Also an idiot because I’m in here doing what I says I wasn’t going to do

lol fair … there are folks in here close to the program I believe have valuable insight … some of us just wax ecstatic but the fact Lynch didn’t keep the OC role after 2019 IMHO along with others on this board who I believe have true insight into the program I suspect whet I’m saying has wings. This is not a dig at Lynch by any means … I like him as an RB coach and has an amazing rep as a person. We aren’t always cut out to do the jobs we wish to do … if that were the case I’d be in the NBA jacking up shots with Melo.

For a newbie you have a lot of things to say, why don't you just leave it alone.
Eric said the play calling was bad, and Dino said he went rogue that year of 2018.
Lynch was a good running back coach, but not a good OC, that's why Dino brought in a new OC in 2020.

So, Eric Dungey was our de facto OC in 2018?
Why's he messing around trying to get on the field with the XFL?
Sign him up and give him a clipboard! :)

?????? maybe a couple but primary playcaller????? I cannot rationalize a response to this

?????? maybe a couple but primary playcaller????? I cannot rationalize a response to this
Because that didn't happen. They held up 3 posters for the play on the sideline. No huddle. Look at the cards. What he did do, is run when they told him not to. Remember when Dino said he didn't like him doing that, previously? He said screw it, and ran.

So, Eric Dungey was our de facto OC in 2018?
Why's he messing around trying to get on the field with the XFL?
Sign him up and give him a clipboard! :)
I agree, that assumption is just plain ludicrous. There are also audibles that every experienced QB can run as well. He went rogue more than likely several times however not the entire season

I agree, that assumption is just plain ludicrous. There are also audibles that every experienced QB can run as well. He went rogue more than likely several times however not the entire season
Yepp. When people say "he did what he wanted", thats what they mean. A lot of it was his running.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom