Missed the game and saw the score! | Syracusefan.com

Missed the game and saw the score!

You missed the best defensive battle in the history of the game of basketball.

Jk. You missed a very pathetic offensive performance by both teams. Gt didn't make a basket the last 9 minutes of the game yet still only managed to lose by 1.

Count it as a blessing bro. Best game to miss in quite some time
Jordoo, you didn't have to tell me my man! The exact words I said l. I was like holy smokes, thank god I didnt have to suffer thru that even tho the game I was in could not of been much better

I'll tell you what: I've thought it over, and I'm willing to come kick you in the nuts a few times. Then your night will have been just as enjoyable as watching this game was.

You're welcome.

Worst offensive performance I can remember from a Syracuse team in a looooong time.

I don't know how to do it, but someone please post a picture of from Office Space with the caption "I wouldn't say you were 'missing it,' We Are Syracuse."

I recommend DVR Ing most of the games this year. I DVR every game because I usually have to put my small children to bed every night. There's a lot less stress and anxiety when you can blow right through all the commercials and even some of the game when you're disgusted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom