Monday Night Football! | Syracusefan.com

Monday Night Football!

cuseattle

2022-23 Iggy Award Winner Hoops Leading RPG
hope my new shirt gets here on time-
image.jpg

Go Bills!

That's pretty sweet.

If the Bills are ever going to beat the Pats in a competitive game this one would be the one to do it in with the injuries that Patsies have going on right now. But I suspect the Patsies will find a way with the help of some penalties and non-calls on them... they always do.

I think Taylor has been exposed as pretty much a one read QB and Belicheck excels at taking the one thing away that you really want to do. I don't think the D will be able to get off the field enough to compensate for what looks to be a pretty shitty night for the Bills O.

That's pretty sweet.

If the Bills are ever going to beat the Pats in a competitive game this one would be the one to do it in with the injuries that Patsies have going on right now. But I suspect the Patsies will find a way with the help of some penalties and non-calls on them... they always do.

I think Taylor has been exposed as pretty much a one read QB and Belicheck excels at taking the one thing away that you really want to do. I don't think the D will be able to get off the field enough to compensate for what looks to be a pretty shitty night for the Bills O.
I don't feel like Taylor has been exposed. He may be a one read QB but he can still be/and for the most part is very effective in this offense.

Our offense can be ultra explosive and then go a full quarter with nothing but 3 and outs. That can't happen Monday Night.

No Kyle or Aaron Williams but if there was ever a time for our defense to gain national respect again and take out the Pats offense, this would be it. No Lewis and Edelman plus a beat up Offensive Line (but what does that ever mean with the Pats). Also I think Collins is ruled out which is huge for how they defend underneath and spy Taylor.

Gilmore and Darby are possibly the best DB tandem in the NFL. Heaven help me if they are playing 10 yards off the line of scrimmage again. We need them to be up in the grill of Gronk and Amendola with McKelvin, Robey and Graham on everyone else to allow the defensive line more than 1.5 seconds to get to Brady. Let's hope Rambo stays on ball hawk mode.

Looks nice, where'd you get it? Been looking for that white on red look since I saw the coaches wearing it vs Miami last year.

Looks nice, where'd you get it? Been looking for that white on red look since I saw the coaches wearing it vs Miami last year.
NFL shop online. Still not here!
But,
image.jpg
I'm excited!

Well the D played much better than I had hoped but the O played much worse than I could have hoped. Roman called a pretty poor game and Tyrod played an even worse one. Whatever you think of Sammy he is an incredible talent... Not targeting him more than 3 or 4 times two games in a row is inexcusable, same with Clay who is a pretty good player as well.

Leodis's fumble was about as Bills of a play as could happen.

Bills need a new kicker... My faith in Carpenter is shaken.

The refs were incompetent as usual... Bills got the worst end of it in my biased opinion.