Monday Rankings Prediction | Syracusefan.com

Monday Rankings Prediction

Orange2389

2nd String
I think Syracuse drops out, Cal jumps in. Who else will be the big movers next Monday? We will be ranked by the time we play at Michigan.

I think Syracuse drops out, Cal jumps in. Who else will be the big movers next Monday? We will be ranked by the time we play at Michigan.

If we're out of the Top 25, how does beating Loyola and Holy Cross get us back into the Top 25?

Do you even think we are a top 25 team? We will be out and rightfully so.. The team is young and has no offensive or defensive identity yet. More L's ahead, but they will get better. If McCullough comes back, this team might be nasty next yr.. We were Sooo spoiled having Ennis..

Last edited:
If we're out of the Top 25, how does beating Loyola and Holy Cross get us back into the Top 25?

ESPN loves to have a showdown of ranked teams to boost ratings... and other teams might slip up too.

If we drop either Michigan or Nova, or any other non-con game, we're out until mid-January.

ESPN loves to have a showdown of ranked teams to boost ratings... and other teams might slip up too.

ESPN doesn't control the rankings. And if you think they do then you're deluded.

Orange2389 said:
Ha ha ha! Where do people come up with this stuff?

I thought we were done with ranking predictions for Mon. Guess not. :crazy:

The only question is if we will be receiving any votes. I suspect we will not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom