Much earlier today I tried to pick up tickets at the Dome for | Syracusefan.com

Much earlier today I tried to pick up tickets at the Dome for

retro44

Living Legend
tomorrows game game and this is the dome policy.
Either pay to park in the garages or walk a few blocks o get game tickets. The booth lady would not let me park near the dome to get them so I called the ticket office and the lady said it is their policy and no more parking in front of the dome to get tickets. Talk about making it has hard and stupid as it can be. You can't park in the lots near fine w/o a sticker...Good luck on getting people to come back a 2nd. time.

I have been a season ticket holder for 30 years so mine are mailed but these extras were gifted.

Either pay to park in the garages or walk a few blocks o get game tickets. The booth lady would not let me park near the dome to get them so I called the ticket office and the lady said it is their policy and no more parking in front of the dome to get tickets. Talk about making it has hard and stupid as it can be. You can't park in the lots near fine w/o a sticker...Good luck on getting people to come back a 2nd. time.

I have been a season ticket holder for 30 years so mine are mailed but these extras were gifted.
I was there around noon and I parked on the street for about a half hour. No one gave me any problems. Didn't ask the lady at the booth about it either.

I was there around noon and I parked on the street for about a half hour. No one gave me any problems. Didn't ask the lady at the booth about it either.
That is what I use to do,but you had to tell the booth the heads up for what you would be doing to not get a ticket. They direct you to where to park. I was going by past rules on not getting tickets.I got a ticket up their once for a tire just barely touching a painted line in the parking lot where I was working for a month or so. The next to me was right on the edge so I had to be over on the edge to open my door.$25 IT COST ME.

really makes no sense to me that non game day tickets are not sold someplace easier for casual fans to get too. why not set something around manley?

Isn't there a ticket kiosk at Destiny?

Isn't there a ticket kiosk at Destiny?

cant you buy online and print at home? or call the dome and pick them up on game day?

cant you buy online and print at home? or call the dome and pick them up on game day?
I bought two extras today and my options were PDF email or Will Call. Even better, they show up in myCuse account automagically. myCuse looks like it has a transfer option as well.

I always go to the Irving Parking garage off of Stadium Place and tell them I'm buying tickets, they say just show me the receipt on the way out, never had a problem, did you try parking there or have they just recently changed the policy? Last time I went up to buy at the box office was earlier this year but have done it this way for years.

Fire off a quick e-mail to someone in athletics. I'm guessing the booth lady was confused, they're usually accommodating.

People still pay in person?

Purchase them at your house in your underwear.

upload_2016-9-2_14-16-37.jpeg

Well this is Awkward

The tickets I received were a gift and left at the roll call window for a pick up...

Fire off a quick e-mail to someone in athletics. I'm guessing the booth lady was confused, they're usually accommodating.
No need to,they read this board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom