MUST Beat NCSU & STOP with the Duke is not Good! | Syracusefan.com

MUST Beat NCSU & STOP with the Duke is not Good!

nralecuse

Walk On
We must beat NC STATE next week at home in the Dome for any hope to reach 6 wins and then follow that with wins in 2 of the remaining 3 games. All of the final three games of the season will be very tough. Pitt and BC are away games with only Duke at home. I am warning everyone on the board; Duke is for real and can NOT to be taken lightly. They are the best of the final four teams we face this year. All year long it seems everyone has assumed the Blue Devils will go down easily and that is simply wrong. I love my alma mater but I'm afraid getting 3 more wins this season will prove to be an impressive accomplishment.

GO ORANGE !

I'd rank the remaining teams from worst to first as NC St., Pitt, BC, Duke. Path to bowl is beat NCST and Pitt while splitting the Duke/BC games. Ultimately they go 2-2 down the stretch and miss a bowl.

We must beat NC STATE next week at home in the Dome for any hope to reach 6 wins and then follow that with wins in 2 of the remaining 3 games. All of the final three games of the season will be very tough. Pitt and BC are away games with only Duke at home. I am warning everyone on the board; Duke is for real and can NOT to be taken lightly. They are the best of the final four teams we face this year. All year long it seems everyone has assumed the Blue Devils will go down easily and that is simply wrong. I love my alma mater but I'm afraid getting 3 more wins this season will prove to be an impressive accomplishment.

GO ORANGE !

Duke sucks. We're going to roll them.

GO ORANGE !
duke being the best team left on our schedule isn't saying much as nc state pitt and bc are all very beatable. Most are saying Duke is unproven since they have played a very easy schedule(one that we would be 5-2 with)

duke being the best team left on our schedule isn't saying much as nc state pitt and bc are all very beatable. Most are saying Duke is unproven since they have played a very easy schedule(one that we would be 5-2 with)
Would we have beaten UVA? Would we have beaten Georgia Tech in Atlanta???

Reactions: 007
NCS is a must win and there are no two ways around it. Who someone else played or didn't play is a moot point.

Would we have beaten UVA? Would we have beaten Georgia Tech in Atlanta???
we would have been 4-0 out of conference . Nerither GT or Virginia are as good as Louisville so maybe

GO ORANGE !

Not sure what everyone's infatuation is with Duke? Just like last year they padded their schedule with cream puffs. Is it there big 6 point win over Georgia Tech, or their thumping of Kansas? I am more afraid of Pitt and BC on the road (even though we seem to be better on the road?). This is a game we should win. Everyone thinks this is the Duke from last year under Roper. Their offense has taken a step back. Against a terrible schedule they barely average more then 200 yards/game passing. They actually rush for more then they pass, but our strength is our rush defense. They are also suspect defensively against the rush if we decide to stick with it. But back to their offense, it isn't in synch this year without Roper. Boone's qb rating is down from 128 last year to 113 this year. Their star wide receiver Jamison Crowder is having the worst year since his Freshman season. He has close to 190 receptions and 16 td's the last 2 years. He has 40 catches and 2 td's so far this year. Everyone needs to stop with the fear of Duke. They are Rutgers in blue jerseys.

I am more concerned with how Syracuse plays. I am not sure what our potential is on offense but if we play to half of it the rest of the way I like our chances. I'm not sure how the attendance will be for the next two games (and don't really care) Just those that go be LOUD! The guys played as tough as they could last night. They deserve our support. LGO!

I am more concerned with how Syracuse plays. I am not sure what our potential is on offense but if we play to half of it the rest of the way I like our chances. I'm not sure how the attendance will be for the next two games (and don't really care) Just those that go be LOUD! The guys played as tough as they could last night. They deserve our support. LGO!

should be solid for nc state said over 39k sold before the game yesterday so id expect 41-43k

anomander: I have always enjoyed your posts. I hope you are correct regarding Duke but there is no way "They are Rutgers in blue jerseys." LOL ! Not even close !

GO ORANGE !

anomander: I have always enjoyed your posts. I hope you are correct regarding Duke but there is no way "They are Rutgers in blue jerseys." LOL ! Not even close !

GO ORANGE !

there not as good as they were last year

Duke sucks. We're going to roll them.

Season re-starts today. Lester and Long have now gotten through FSU and Clemson and got the WF win in between.

If we get to a bowl after the crap we have gone through and with all our injuries, the Lester/Long combo will be what we are rolling with moving forward for the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom