National Title Game - UNC vs Gonzaga | Syracusefan.com

National Title Game - UNC vs Gonzaga

th

UNC hasn't seen size like this. Offensive rebounding may not do it. Gotta make shots now. Instead of chucking bricks, and hope for the board.

Few or Roy?

Shouldn't take long to decide.

When Hicks plays against size he becomes a member of the bricklayers union. Meeks vrs the big Polish guy Karnowski will be very interesting.
Plus if you're looking to foul someone - he's your guy.

If TVteddy and Higgins do the game tonight it will be a guaranteed Carolina win.

I think Gonzaga can limit some of UNC's usual advantage on the boards with their size. Can't wait to watch Meeks and Karnowski battle it out. I look for UNC to run a lot which over the course of the game should be to their advantage. I assume Matthews will start off guarding Jackson which is something I'll be watching closely. Thornwell got shots early against Matthews but missed them. If Gonzaga has multiple players shooting well from 3 like they did against SC then they have a great chance. They are going to get looks out there because you can't guard everyone. I think this should be a good watch with two teams that have firepower all over the place as well as actual post players.

They both had their FF game for this season on Saturday. The 3 who didn't work on Saturday have tonight's game.

NCAA Tournament: If you think there's bad call Saturday, you can blame these Final Four refs

Thankfully. I thought 6 officials were given FF assignments and 3 who officiated Saturday did tonight's game. One thing for certain is they aren't chosen by merit. It's kind of a joke that Higgins/Valentine/Eades even got a FF assignment. It really makes me question how much the NCAA cares about the integrity of the game.

Thankfully. I thought 6 officials were given FF assignments and 3 who officiated Saturday did tonight's game. One thing for certain is they aren't chosen by merit. It's kind of a joke that Higgins/Valentine/Eades even got a FF assignment. It really makes me question how much the NCAA cares about the integrity of the game.

If they cared they would force conferences to pay full time ref's, have limits on how many games they can ref and mandatory time off between games as well as overall standards across the board and off season training.

If they cared they would force conferences to pay full time ref's, have limits on how many games they can ref and mandatory time off between games as well as overall standards across the board and off season training.
Well, the NFL officiating situation is pretty much the same. Maybe the pros should lead the way on this.

Well, the NFL officiating situation is pretty much the same. Maybe the pros should lead the way on this.

The NBA does the best job of it IMO. At least you know they are attempting to have consistency with how things are called. I think they even review every game and grade the refs with feedback so they know what to work on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom