NBA Draft 2015 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Draft 2015

Really?
I'm not going to pretend I'm an NBA . . . . . or anything (and they're wrong all the time too). Just really like his combination of size/shooting/passing. He probably doesn't have the athleticism you'd like in a 2 guard, but I would have taken him after Towns.

LOLOLOL they won't let you say s c o u t?

I agree, as a guard in this draft I would want Russell. He's a lead guard who can shoot, has good size, has great vision and can really deliver the ball. I'm not saying he will be anything close to as good as Steph but of all the guards in this draft he is the most like Steph of any of them and he fits very well with what seems to be going on in the league.

I am thoroughly disgusted at what the knicks did, I wanted Winslow in the worst way. I am happy for chris that he got picked in the first round. and very happy for rak, he landed in a great spot.

Porzinga is a bit risky but in the long run his upside is significantly higher than Winslow. As they say, you can't teach 7'3" and it is legit height. On top of that if you've seen his tape, he is athletic with some great skills. Knicks went with the higher upside potential. Jackson has said all along that at #4 they weren't expecting big contributions from whoever they picked. Their success will be determined over the next two seasons by what they can get in the free agent market. Like what they did getting Grant. The two guard they gave up was a big disappointment this year. Who knows about the player they are stashing away but he is supposed to be a terrific rebounder which the Knicks could use next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom