NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

1/20th of the way through the season and the Knicks are tied for 6th in the East. Let's get the playoffs started!

P.S. hope it's ok to post about the Knicks here. I can't partake in the nonsense that is the Knicks thread.

Yes. Stay here. I talked CR into making that Knicks thread solely so he wouldn’t post in here. I’ll go in there and throw him some bones to chew on to keep him occupied from time to time, just to keep him busy and out of here.

Yes. Stay here. I talked CR into making that Knicks thread solely so he wouldn’t post in here. I’ll go in there and throw him some bones to chew on to keep him occupied from time to time, just to keep him busy and out of here.
way back in the day, we would create thread titles or put threads on a board that had nothing to do with the subject matter or forum, in an effort to keep certain people out.

may have to do that again.

way back in the day, we would create thread titles or put threads on a board that had nothing to do with the subject matter or forum, in an effort to keep certain people out.

may have to do that again.

With the Giants thread next year? That might be the only way to go.

I have to think he’ll get himself banned by then, though.

I haven’t ponied up for league pass yet, only because it was free for a bit and because there’s been a ton of games on either way.

But the NBATV game is the Heat-Bucks running it back? Yuck. And then the Clippers? I’m already sick of watching all these same teams, lol.

Im on the Kings, Magic, and Hawks as teams I want to watch play right now. League Pass it is!
Some friends of mine love league pass. I don’t really have any interest. I love the playoffs but nba is probably #5 on the rooting interest scale. Still much higher overall than most casual fans but it’s behind other sports for me. Regular season drags. The bubble was awesome.

Some friends of mine love league pass. I don’t really have any interest. I love the playoffs but nba is probably #5 on the rooting interest scale. Still much higher overall than most casual fans but it’s behind other sports for me. Regular season drags. The bubble was awesome.

When it comes to watching a random non-hyped regular season game not involving my favorite team, the NBA is easily my number 1 choice.

When it comes to watching a random non-hyped regular season game not involving my favorite team, the NBA is easily my number 1 choice.
Same. I watch some random college football a little bit. Very little NFL, ever. Yankees baseball, but never a random MLB game. Syracuse college hoops only, maybe a little bit of a few games a year for the teams in Utah. NHL maybe the playoffs, but that's it.

NBA I'll watch at almost any time, including teams I hate watch.

Same. I watch some random college football a little bit. Very little NFL, ever. Yankees baseball, but never a random MLB game. Syracuse college hoops only, maybe a little bit of a few games a year for the teams in Utah. NHL maybe the playoffs, but that's it.

NBA I'll watch at almost any time, including teams I hate watch.
the only sport i can watch any team at any time is football.

both college and pro.

i missed having the D1a-III playoffs this year.

i can only watch the Yankees & Rangers and im getting that way with Cuse hoop till March. sucks, i loved college hoop, but its not the same anymore.

as for the NBA...oddly i consider that my 4th sport, but thats more because the Knicks have sucked for 20 years.

the 20 years before that i liked the NBA as much as the NFL & Yankees...and the Knicks were appointment tv.

i like the west coast games, but if the Knicks dont win and are winning, if TNT/TBS...whichever does the NBA games, doesnt have on a Marvel movie, im not watching the channel that night or nights.

just look at the Knicks list of coaches...please...because i cant.

after JVG im guessing the best of the sad lot is Woodson and i guess D'Antoni...but he failed miserably here.

Brown was too old, the rest should never have been a HC.

Dolan picks HORRIBLE presidents and GMs who intern pick WORSE HC's.

hope its changed.

Bucks hit 29 threes last night — league record. Giannis was the only player on the entire roster not to make one.

So tonight is for all the non NBA fans who poo poo the league. Last night Bucks antlered the Heat by 47. Slaughtered them. Tonight. Same two teams. Same location. No travel. Miami getting 6.5 points. I fully expect them to win. Probably outright. Definitely with the points. Stone cold lock of 2020. I've waited all year to find such a gimme.

I haven’t ponied up for league pass yet, only because it was free for a bit and because there’s been a ton of games on either way.

But the NBATV game is the Heat-Bucks running it back? Yuck. And then the Clippers? I’m already sick of watching all these same teams, lol.

Im on the Kings, Magic, and Hawks as teams I want to watch play right now. League Pass it is!
We’ve got it free right now

He was also an option for the Clippers if they decide to make an in-season change at point guard.
What would the Clippers, who the Nets would see as a rival for the championship, have to offer to get a player as good as Dinwiddie

the only sport i can watch any team at any time is football.

I don’t believe for one second that you don’t love professional cornhole.

1609360251876.jpeg

Looked like mine was no longer free the other day. I’ll have to check again tonight.
I live for LP. Have had it for at least ten years. Best $200 you can spend. Mine automatically rolls over each year but it never fails that once the free trial is over mine stops and I have to make that dreaded call to Spectrum. No wonder everyone hates cable.

View attachment 193706
any sport that i can participate in on a high level, is not a sport worth watching.

except for curling, i know id rock it, but the closest rink is like an hour away.

no thanks, but this way it keeps it fresh for me during the Olympics.

Can someone explain the wisdom to me of the Nets giving Deandre Jordan more than token minutes ? He’s basically splitting with Allen, a far superior player

any sport that i can participate in on a high level, is not a sport worth watching.

except for curling, i know id rock it, but the closest rink is like an hour away.

no thanks, but this way it keeps it fresh for me during the Olympics.

I think curling is way harder than people think

So tonight is for all the non NBA fans who poo poo the league. Last night Bucks antlered the Heat by 47. Slaughtered them. Tonight. Same two teams. Same location. No travel. Miami getting 6.5 points. I fully expect them to win. Probably outright. Definitely with the points. Stone cold lock of 2020. I've waited all year to find such a gimme.

This wasn’t aging well .. but now it’s matured into some fine wine

View attachment 193706
i was in australia last year and they were televising professional darts

one of the competitors had a gut hanging over his belt as he stood at the line with a pint in one hand and a cigarette dangling from his lips as he nails a bullseye

the commentator drolly says "oh, these magnificent athletes . . ."

Can someone explain the wisdom to me of the Nets giving Deandre Jordan more than token minutes ? He’s basically splitting with Allen, a far superior player
It's a way to load manage Allen?

i was in australia last year and they were televising professional darts

one of the competitors had a gut hanging over his belt as he stood at the line with a pint in one hand and a cigarette dangling from his lips as he nails a bullseye

the commentator drolly says "oh, these magnificent athletes . . ."
Wait, when did David Wells move to Australia?

Was he hanging out with Graeme Lloyd?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom