NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 223 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

FOH, Cousins. You stuck your arm/elbow out there.

Karma for flexing and yapping when you block a shot of a dude who's 10" shorter than you

Beverly’s punk ass ejection was the cherry on top. Have fun with an off-season of dealing with the whims of that weirdo nephew of Uncle Dennis
I would say dealing with Uncle Dennis is actually a fair amount worse.

Only issue I have with Chris Paul is those turrible, annoying State Farm commercials. Brutal. Like nails on a blackboard.

But his game, particularly for a “short,” older point guard, is sick. Happy for him that he’s finally making it to the Finals.

Last edited:
Only issue I have with Chris Paul is those turrible, annoying State Farm commercials. Brutal. Like nails on a blackboard.

But his game, particularly for a “short,” older point guard, is sick. Happy for him that he’s finally making it to the
I struggle with all the cheap, sometimes dirty stuff that CP3 does, but he's generally one of the players I can look past that with and just enjoy how damn good he is.

Anyone catch Ballmers kind of creepy celebration with his two seatmates? It was Tom Crean cringe worthy. The GIF even shortened it.

I struggle with all the cheap, sometimes dirty stuff that CP3 does, but he's generally one of the players I can look past that with and just enjoy how damn good he is.

He was amazing in the 2nd half last night. Would like to see them win it all. I think he has been so well regarded the past two years because every single player on the Suns and Thunder knows who is in control and who their leader is and what type of style they are going to play with CP3. The Clips there was always issues with Blake and Doc, Rockets with Harden. He even admitted somewhere that he had to change a bit the last couple years. I respect him for going into OKC and playing hard and maximizing their on court performance the year he was there. He's a professional.

I would say dealing with Uncle Dennis is actually a fair amount worse.

True that's the guy they're dealing with. Kawhi powers down for the offseason.

I used to feel this way but the flopping has truly gotten out of hand. I realize that now with the refs willing to review every little incident of contact for 5 minutes he kind of has incentive to do what he does, but it is still so infuriating. Something about a guy with a history of dirty plays flopping all over the place really gets to me.

Beverly’s punk ass ejection was the cherry on top. Have fun with an off-season of dealing with the whims of that weirdo nephew of Uncle Dennis
I think all of you haters are going to be disappointed with how anticlimactic this is going wind up being. Leonard is where he wants to play. The knee injury will probably give other teams pause with offering him a max deal anyhow. I think the worst case scenario is he doesn’t opt out, leading to another year of uncertainty.

I think all of you haters are going to be disappointed with how anticlimactic this is going wind up being. Leonard is where he wants to play. The knee injury will probably give other teams pause with offering him a max deal anyhow. I think the worst case scenario is he doesn’t opt out, leading to another year of uncertainty.

Drop Beverley and Morris and I have no ill will towards the Clips whatsoever. Both those two are punks plus Morris running his mouth when BA played his team in TBT

Drop Beverley and Morris and I have no ill will towards the Clips whatsoever. Both those two are punks plus Morris running his mouth when BA played his team in TBT
I hear you. Beverley seemed to have redeemed himself during the playoffs, reminding everyone what an asset he is defensively. Last night was embarrassing, though. I could see him packaged with Rondo (both have expiring deals, might require additional assets) for a guy like Dinwiddie.

As for Morris, he went to KU and I’m from Missouri. I try to tolerate him.

I know crying about calls is at an all time high in the NBA these days, but the Bucks seem to really take it to another level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom