NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

just adding fuel to skip‘s fire. Exactly the type of stuff they want. In fact wouldn’t be surprised if fox paid her to send that out there. This is what the NBA is all about these days. Get the $ fan the social media flame. Very few relatively speaking actually watch the games anymore. Trade machine, free agency and youtube clips far more important

That’s something that I understand a little bit to drive social media engagement with “debates” but think needs a better balance. NBA shows that focus on strategy and scheme like the NFL shows do would do very well. Highlight really how good certain defenders are or how much certain guys open up opportunities for teammates on offense.

Instead we have NBA’s media partners primarily cutting players down, talk about all the off court drama, when they highlight someone playing well it’s usually paired with taking shots at another star. It’s just too much sometimes.

They really need Draymond. Looks like they are +13.8 (with an insane 99 D rating) when Green and Steph play.

If Draymond doesn’t come back or doesn’t come back at 100%, they may be a first round upset.

If Draymond doesn’t come back or doesn’t come back at 100%, they may be a first round upset.
I thought they were vastly exceeding the first half of the year. Now klay is back, and clearly trying to figure out the rotation with Green also being out.

End of the day, they have Steph and are still looking at a top 4 seed. Which is much higher than I would be predicted.

I kinda just assume Draymond will be back and fine for the playoffs, but it has kinda been a while? With no real concrete timeline. Unless I missed something.

If the curretn standings hold, it would be Warriors-Denver in round 1. Pending the health of Murray and MPJ, that could be very interesting

Draymond is their MVP.

I love Draymond. I think he's great. But he ain't Steph.

Warriors are +9.7 per 100 when Steph is in, -0.5 when he sits. Warriors are +8.8 with Draymond, +3.6 when he's off. We also saw what happened when he basically missed the whole season a few years back

Tatum is so weird. Looks like young Jordan in this game vs Nets.

love the Celts doubling Kd immediately like the mavs did with curry the other night. Hope to see more of that strategy in the playoffs

Celtics win here was huge they have struggled with Durant a lot recently.
I really only think the Bucks are a bad matchup for Boston. Beating the Nets now I think was huge psychologically.
I would love Cleveland first round.

I want no part of any seed above 3.
Brooklyn second round please not first.

If they keep losing at this pace they will end up 5th or 6th. Then it won't be an upset.

Can any other elite player match this?
FNLk0gmWQAYp8qg

Can any other elite player match this?
FNLk0gmWQAYp8qg
Shaq's level? No.

The closest to elite level but with one less team...
Screenshot_20220306-225215_Chrome.jpg

Big man that followed Shaq with same amount of teams...
Screenshot_20220306-224829_Chrome.jpg

Vincanity (on 8 teams).. and he could still ball (and throw down) until the end...
Screenshot_20220306-224002_Chrome.jpg

An old school player (with more teams) that I thought of but didn't see a graphic in all his former uniforms...
Screenshot_20220306-225114_Chrome.jpg

Anyone else watch the first episode of Winning Time on HBO last night? Jerry West, not coming off so hot in that first episode, lol.

Which is why it's ridiculous when I don't see a player attempt a heave. Mostly talking about our SU guys.
Gotta protect the FG%. Smh.

The worst is the guys who purposefully take too long and get their “attempt” off slightly too late so it doesn’t count, but they want it to look like they were trying to get the attempt off.

Anyone else watch the first episode of Winning Time on HBO last night? Jerry West, not coming off so hot in that first episode, lol.
They made Jerry West too nuts.
They made Linda Rambis the hero of the franchise.

It looks good but not really following the book.
That meal scene was in the book but Magic got a burger in the book because Chick Hearn stood up for him not Dr. Buss.