NC State Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Today was all G. Lydon and DC had their moments, Mali had a few plays. But everyone else--sheesh! I'll take it, split the next 2 and we will be looking good come selection sunday

Does boeheim rip Roberson in the presser tho for fouling that three point shooter? Will Cooney find his shot? Will lydon grow the stache back?

Find out in the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z

Did Syracuse.com have an article about the stache disappearing?

Tough to characterize DCs game. You could see JB dint want to take him off the court today as he gives us a physical presence we are sorely lacking when hes not in. Ie with Abu and Anya in there, we had to have DC in there imo. He makes some real good plays, good rebounds, basic passes, etc but then other times he just looks lost , fumbles the ball around, etc. i hope he really works on his hands in off season. Any ball that comes near him, w his strength , he needs to own it. Imo

Great defense on Barber, other than Cooney making a ridiculous foul on a 3-pointer. SU out-rebounded by only 2, which isn't bad. Lydon 1-7 on 3-pointers. Announcers said JB told him to stop shooting them. Malachi had a decent game -- okay shooting, led the team in assists, but also led the team in turnovers. Too many turnovers in recent games, most of them really poor turnovers.

haven't read all the above posts but i can't believe anyone would be upset with the officiating today. home cookin deluxe.

Knew Rowan would go off...first three of many

AAEAAQAAAAAAAARmAAAAJDFmNzU5Yzk5LTA4N2MtNGFlYi1hNWNlLTk0OGI0ZjZmZjgwMQ.jpg

(In all honesty I was thinking the same thing when I watched the DVR)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom